Cyberpunk 2077

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I'm ok with this as long as I can attach a robo-dick to my characters forehead.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I said it before and I'll say it again: My character will have tits and a dick and I'll fuck everything that moves in-game.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I said it before and I'll say it again: My character will have tits and a dick and I'll fuck everything that moves in-game.
Image result for juke gif funny

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
Watched till the 2:30 minute mark then decided I didn't want to know anymore.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
haven't watched anything(other then the 40'ish minute trailer they did), did just pre-order the World of cyberpunk 2077 book though, can't fucking wait..

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure about the FPS part. I have high doubt this game will be an "ok" shooter. Weapons already feel meh in this gameplay trailer. Zero feedback on the guns, strange animations, zero muzzle flash.
I hope the combat isn't as bad as Bitcher 3.

• 2Salty
  • 1Faggotry
  • 1OK, Sure
Reactions: 5 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like something I’ll wander around in doing side quests for 70 hours and never beat.

Cant wait.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
I'm not sure about the FPS part. I have high doubt this game will be an "ok" shooter. Weapons already feel meh in this gameplay trailer. Zero feedback on the guns, strange animations, zero muzzle flash.
I hope the combat isn't as bad as Bitcher 3.

Gun isn't the only way too play though, my guess they put a lot of work into NetRunner and are not showing much from it, also pacifist can be done(they've said)..

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Gun isn't the only way too play though, my guess they put a lot of work into NetRunner and are not showing much from it, also pacifist can be done(they've said)..
I heard you can also play as an anarcho-communist trans welfare drag queen pacifist and just collect weekly XP & $$ by logging in.

• 2Worf

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Holy shit, this is a thing? Theres entire groups for sharing trans in mirrors pictures.

8N3SQ2B.png

4b7f45af67cf5cd400ab3db6d61bf159.jpg

CZfZfc5WQAEYCV6.jpg

transgender-man-in-white-t-shirt-looking-at-mirror-at-home-R1WERR.jpg

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Barf