Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
So... what your saying is, Keanu thought he was doing mocap for a scene that required his character to crawl backwards through an air duct, when actually...

...the entire purpose of the cyberpunk project was to create a virtual Johnny silverfist sex doll for the masses. Gotcha.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So... what your saying is, Keanu thought he was doing mocap for a scene that required his character to crawl backwards through an air duct, when actually...

...the entire purpose of the cyberpunk project was to create a virtual Johnny silverfist sex doll for the masses. Gotcha.
Be (s)excellent to each other.

• 1Salty
  • 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
31333944-woman-holding-small-imaginary-object-with-two-fingers.jpg

Blah blah vertical blah I know.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
I hope the map has markers for every body mod shop where I can go to have a robo penis installed on my DD cup cyberslut character

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

Looks awesome, I'm sure it will go for a pretty penny.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
View attachment 235913
Blah blah vertical blah I know.

this stock photo is a dead-on Russian girl I knew ages ago. A lot of good and not so good memories.

anyway, Cyberpunk is gonna be a mess. I can feel it. It's gonna be the game that people point and say "that's why Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3". I'm sure it's gonna sell a shit ton of copies but it will have a multitude of little things that people will point out and nag about on them internets. Oh and never forget the SJW's, they'll have a field day

• 2Picard
  • 1Smuggly
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 5 users

Fadaar

That guy
anyway, Cyberpunk is gonna be a mess. I can feel it. It's gonna be the game that people point and say "that's why Valve doesn't make Half-Life 3". I'm sure it's gonna sell a shit ton of copies but it will have a multitude of little things that people will point out and nag about on them internets. Oh and never forget the SJW's, they'll have a field day

I hate what you're saying but I agree with all of it. It'll probably be a good, if not great, game. But the expectations will be so insanely sky high there's no way it'll ever be what people think it should be. See: Red Dead Redemption 2.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
But will it have realistic horse testicles

That I can cybernetically graft to my forehead

spronk

FPS noob
delayed until Sept 2020

i'm super glad, wanna build a new PC for cyberpunk but nvidia 3000RTX cards aren't releasing till later this year. TLOU2 is now May 29th 2020, Final Fantasy 7-R got delayed into mid April.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I am definitely going to get through my backlog now!

• 2Like

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
It's a good sign that despite the hype, popularity, and growth of the team that CDPR are still able to make a tough decision like this and not Anthem it up like the rest of the industry.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I prefer Fall/Holiday releases on the BIG games that are going to consume my life/time anyways. Fine with me.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
Damnit! I mean I'm glad they are taking their time since the genre needs to be done well but it shoves yet more content into the Sept-Nov crunch with nada to enjoy now.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Well that's disappointing, but better later and complete than early and incomplete I guess.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users