Cyberpunk 2077

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
lol those are so stupid. "if only i was really a man. then i'd be tall."

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
why stop at male or female, why not be a lion or something if it's just feelings based

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
why stop at male or female, why not be a lion or something if it's just feelings based

I identify as an all-knowing entity.

I'll prove it with this statement: "gender is in fact binary".

Anyone that wants to argue is oppressing me.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Completely unnecessary waste of dev time imo, but at least they still have their priorities straight and aren't trying to have it ready for launch. As long as they don't start down the Ubisoft road of always-online GaaS faggotry I don't really give a shit one way or the other.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Completely unnecessary waste of dev time imo, but at least they still have their priorities straight and aren't trying to have it ready for launch. As long as they don't start down the Ubisoft road of always-online GaaS faggotry I don't really give a shit one way or the other.

True. Though CDPR is the type of dev I would actually trust to do this right. Also... Wouldn't entirely mind they released Cyberpunk then went full MMO development with Cyberpunk as the base.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
While I would enjoy an MMO version of this, I am not sure how well those graphics translate to a playable online game that would not have some serious hitching with a crowded screen. A field that limits the number of players like an arena would work fine.

Evernothing

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
1571176181651.png

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
It's a tale about the dangers of assuming one's gender and what happens when you don't assume that someone doesn't wish for you to assume the gender they are trying hard for you to presume based on what they believe is true.

There are two figures in the picture, one appears male but is wearing pink, the other appears female but is wearing blue.

Because we unconsciously collectively made these biased assumptions about gender and color we instantly engaged in activity that will lead to those who wish to be acknowledged for the pain they are feeling to feel more pain.

And that it is this complacency in our thought paths that is leading projects like cyberpunk 2077 to engage in developing artificial worlds that can inflict real harm.

Either that or it's a random picture.

In other news, I think I can be a video game journalist now.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users