Cyberpunk 2077

Khane

Got something right about marriage
That's just a flashback to when Ciri finally got her driver's license when she stumbled onto Earth in 1984. Then she accidentally went 88 mph and ended up in 2077.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Where did this atmosphere go?

View attachment 244092

This is a pretty stupid post.

Let's leave aside for a second that you're comparing two completely different environments, and one of them is promotional concept art. You only need to take a few minutes to look for something that fits it:

rx5ceslgsya41.png

That's the progress they've made since first showing that area

There's plenty more if you look, or you can always load up one of the promo videos and see it and more in action as well

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
What year was this? My honeymoon was at Secrets in Playa Del Carmen, we had a swim up suite and I was out there in a palapa reading my Kindle at like 1pm when I heard a comotion behind me. Turned around just in time to see this heavy middle aged NAKED white dude cannon ball in to the pool and his naked wife right behind him. The people sitting across the pool from me just had looks or horror on their face.

tl;dr - I may have seen MISTER UT's UT.

Oh my GOD I wish that was me :) I am in discord right now with Janx Janx Brahma Brahma and Hatorade Hatorade and I will tell this story :)

Grats on the wedding dude :) Did you meet oscar??? Sec I'll find a picture

bytes

Molten Core Raider
Let's leave aside for a second that you're comparing two completely different environments, and one of them is promotional concept art. You only need to take a few minutes to look for something that fits it

If I had anything even close to my sick promo trailer in the game, I too would love to show off the rundown hobo highway instead. Let's just hope you're all right and I'm wrong.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
The only thing I dislike about the date push is that I built a new pc over Christmas mainly in anticipation for this game. I don't need all that power for Classic WoW. Otherwise I am glad they are keeping it in the oven longer to make sure it's fully cooked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I too built a new computer last month in anticipation for this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
The delay works out well for me as I didn't want to upgrade my GPU or possibly buy an OLED until Black Friday.

It comes out in September. No way you are waiting until November.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
It comes out in September. No way you are waiting until November.

I was likely going to wait until November even if it released this spring. I want to experience it the best possible way I can the first time. I'm seriously considering a 3080ti and an OLED primarily for this.

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I was likely going to wait until November even if it released this spring. I want to experience it the best possible way I can the first time. I'm seriously considering a 3080ti and an OLED primarily for this.

@Dom In this thread come Sept

giphy.gif

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i'm same way re: PC, i was planning on building a new PC as well. now it gets a little even more interesting, how will this play on say a PS5 or Xbox Series X vs a 3080ti? Obviously the PC will be better, but will it be a crazy difference or minor? Already got the OLED but upgrading to 2020 models would add game mode, maybe 120hz, maybe VSS/gsync, etc.

Witcher 3 I started on PS4 but switched to PC only because of load screens, the PS4 was like 30-45 secs every time I died (a LOT on hardest) whereas under 3 secs on PC. Easy switch. But if the new consoles have SSDs and stuff, the differences might be minor. Its even crazier if the rumors of the game being on gamepass turn out true, then can start on my X for 1-2 months, switch to series X, and maybe even continue the same save on PC a few months down the line.

ultimately playing on PC is the best because people will create cool mods that let you add titties and dicks to ANY character and turn Keanu's character into John Wick and add Hulk Hogan and The Predator to the game, all obviously must haves, but that'll take a while I imagine.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Hopefully the 3080 is out by then and I can replace the 1080TI finally. Glad this was delayed to be honest, more time in the oven never hurt anybody.