Cyberpunk 2077

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I look forward to my chick with a dick character with the genitals slider cranked up all the way and named Biggus Dickus

0531D337-52E0-4C24-BAB7-827578DBCAC8.jpeg

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
I worked with an old guy (now retired) who wore a toothbrush moustache his whole life. Respect!

spronk

FPS noob
cyberpunk 2077 anime will be on netflix in 2022, not a retelling of the game a different story

its made by japanese so probably pretty safe

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Damn, the way she talked at the beginning it sounded like the anime had been some big secret project and was going to come out before the game... then they drop the "Coming 2022" at the very end. :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If I'm going to play this game, I want it to look as good as it does in these promo pieces. But, I'm pretty sure that's going to require a whole lot of new hardware, lol.

PC parts or guns....hmmm.

Fucker

Log Wizard
If I'm going to play this game, I want it to look as good as it does in these promo pieces. But, I'm pretty sure that's going to require a whole lot of new hardware, lol.

• 1Worf

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I had that same dilemma last fall and chose PC parts... then CP2077 was delayed because current gen consoles are too gimped, China infected the world with the bat plague, and retards decided to riot all over the place so now you've got a better chance of finding a non-Lite Switch and a Ring Fit sitting side by side on Walmart's shelf than you do of getting an Aero lower.

Still pretty confident I'll be able to play the game at 1440UW without any issues, but goddamn that was just about the worst possible decision I made.

• 1Solidarity

Alasliasolonik

Toilet of the Mod Elect
<Banned>
I really hope the best for all you guys and this game, I just dont see it working out very well. I would love to be wrong and play something for 6 months or whatever.

• 2Seriously?
  • 1Dislike
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 3 users

spronk

FPS noob
i dont think cyberpunk is a game you play for six months unless you are playing like 2-3 hours a week, its a 30-50 hour game and you are done. i don't expect it to be full out liberal agenda trash - TLOU2, the last Wolfenstein game, etc - but i doubt it'll be some sort of right wing 1950s fever dream either.

Probably more like Doom Eternal, a good game but maybe doesn't surpass the story telling of Witcher 3. Still should be fun. With the delays my only question is do i play on an XSEX/PS5 or build out a 3080 nvidia PC to play it on.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users