Cyberpunk 2077

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I'm sure it will be fine, I'm just poking fun because I like to read a variety of viewpoints like this writer:
---
You can’t convince some people of the truth even when you’re throwing the facts at them, straight toward their face.

You can tell people that CD Projekt Red blatantly announced that Cyberpunk 2077 will be “really inclusive”, more language from the lexicon of Liberal Progressive propagandists, and people will ignore it, claiming that “cyberpunk fiction has always been diverse!”.

You can tell people that CD Projekt Red removed the gender identifier texts from the character creation menu after ResetEra complained about not having “trans” and “non-binary” representation in Cyberpunk 2077, and people will justify it claiming “there’s nothing wrong with representation!”.

You can even tell people that they apologized to SJWs for a harmless joke and fired a social media manager for angering ResetEra, and people will excuse it as “They just didn’t want to foster any controversy!”.

And then you can tell people that CD Projekt Red changed default female ‘V’ from white to black, and people will defend it saying “Stop complaining, you can still create your own V!”.

Well, now CD Projekt Red is boasting about their non-native, non-Polish diversity hires in a tweet, and I’m sure all those people above, rightly labeled as Centrists, will find some excuse to defend why a company would hire based on race or gender as opposed to hiring based on merit.

You can check out the tweet below, which was posted on May 21st, 2020.

Thankfully, there are some people in the comment section calling out CD Projekt Red for their pointless and degenerate virtue signaling.

Too late, GS540.

The evidence at the top of the article is irrefutable and it comes straight from the horse’s mouth.

See, I’m a simple man; three strikes and you’re out.

CD Projekt Red is way above the strike out average when it comes to batting against the Liberal Progressive agenda.

Nevertheless, fanboys will continue to suckle on the teat of their corporate overlord just up until Cyberpunk 2077 releases and they realize that the teat is made of plastic and they’re being slapped in the face by the wagging schlong of regressive degeneracy.

It’s funny that some normies got a taste of this already with the Last of Us 2 leaks, which put Naughty Dog’s agenda on display for all to see, even though we warned everyone about the Naughty Dog agenda years ago.

All the tell-tale signs of CD Projekt Red getting woke have already been satiated, yet Centrists™ will continue to paint the bearers of truth as the villains, all while they continue to run interference as nokshlepers for their SJW overlords.

The end goal is to promote and maintain the infiltration of the Liberal Progressive agenda into every single inch of Western culture, and sadly they seem to be winning.

View attachment 303946

Sure thing.

I'll start to care when it affects the quality of their games.

If that starts with 2077, then so be it. Until then, though, I'll be buying and playing their shit.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider
Every game thread has some retard worried about SJWs. Just stop buying the games while we all enjoy a kickass experience that will likely trigger everybody in some way because this society is full of bitches.

• 7Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 7 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Every game thread has some retard worried about SJWs.

giphy.gif

• 6Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 6 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's a video game they can make Keanu look however they want.

Woe is me a company is putting their workers into crunch time. That's certainly never happened in any other industry!

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
Do you think they're filming Keanu every day or something?

I'm making the joke that they'll roll him out for another event to celebrate the actual release, but he'll be in a wheelchair by then.

k2.jpg

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

gak

<Gold Donor>
This isn't the Daily Mail, let the man be fat/old and happy.

lol, I'm not shitting on Keanu for being old, fat, and happy like 90% of this board including me.

As I said before I'm just poking fun, I became a huge witcher fan when w3 gog was included with my wife's video card and I'm looking forward to cyb77.

I'm old and out of touch though, so maybe poking fun at friends/family/random things is now verboten, for my generation it was a way of life...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Only rainbows from here on out though...

soy.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
People are up in arms because CD Projekt Red is going to 6-day workweeks until this ships. At this point that would be at best a gain of 1week of additional labor. I doubt its about actual hours of work needed and more about a sense of urgency to get everyone to focus.

• 1Like
  • 1Seriously?

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Literally the fucking industry standard. OH NO CDPR IS DOING WHAT EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEV STUDIO IN EXISTENCE DOES

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
The game has been in development for 7 fucking years. Who cares if they polish it up to get the final product just as perfect as they can?

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Boo fucking hoo. There were times in my life I would have loved to work less than 7 days a week, and it definitely wasn’t an office environment. Hot and muggy as fuck working next to glass ovens. They also have an end in sight, 6 weeks away.

Cry me a river.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Literally the fucking industry standard. OH NO CDPR IS DOING WHAT EVERY SINGLE OTHER DEV STUDIO IN EXISTENCE DOES
The people complaining, complain about it as an industry-wide problem. The people complaining about it are also communist game journos, so they don't really understand working hard, achieving things, having skill, etc.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The people complaining, complain about it as an industry-wide problem. The people complaining about it are also communist game journos, so they don't really understand working hard, achieving things, having skill, etc.

That article they’re crying that 40 hours a week alone is unreasonable. Again, boo fucking hoo. They also probably can’t understand how they can’t pay off their student loans even though they’re working an ungodly 8 hours a day.

• 1Solidarity

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I worked sustained 90 hours weeks going into the SR2 submission. People are some whiny bitches.

• 1Solidarity

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
If they work so hard how will they ever have time to protest or whatever.