Cyberpunk 2077

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
So, if I am getting an Xbox Series X, am I to buy the Xbox One version of this game and it will play on both? Is that how it works?

If you buy a previous (this) gen version of the game, then when they release the next gen version of the game for the new consoles, you'll get to update / download that for free.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Fight

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The Series X releases on November 10th.

Cyberpunk releases on November 19th.

If I buy a Xbox One version of the game, will it run on the Series X right out of the box? Or do they have to release an upgrade at a later unannounced date? I don't have an Xbox One, so I am just trying to find out of the new Series X will be good to go right out of the box.

• 1Pathetic

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
The Series X releases on November 10th.

Cyberpunk releases on November 19th.

If I buy a Xbox One version of the game, will it run on the Series X right out of the box? Or do they have to release an upgrade at a later unannounced date? I don't have an Xbox One, so I am just trying to find out of the new Series X will be good to go right out of the box.
It will almost definitely work on Xbox SeX out of the box.

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
pc specs

image0.png

Ummm. Those some awfully low specs. Hell even the 70GB install seems low. I was expecting like 120+

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Early leaked screenshot of the game on Minimum Graphics Setting:

LowQuality.gif

Last edited:
  • 5Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Ummm. Those some awfully low specs. Hell even the 70GB install seems low. I was expecting like 120+
Jeez you can run the game on a potato. I would of thought the reccomended would of been the minimum specs.

• 1Like

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Those are for 1080p though. Left is for low quality, and the GTX 780 was the top tier card. Therefore my wifes computer with a 750ti absolutely cannot run this game. There are plenty people out there who cannot run this game on their current machine.

low quality 1080p has been the "potato spec" for quite a while now and we don't know what the game looks like on low quality. Some games look utter shit on low quality.

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
I don't even have a potato. Fuck you, you rich capitalist pigs.
potato copy.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Pathetic
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 5 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The side-quests/stories are probably where you'll be spending most of your time anyway.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Right? You could cut the length of the main quest in Witcher 3 in half and it would barely be a blip on how long a typical playthrough takes.

Also, "We've filled our woke company full of dykes and trannies ! This game signals the death of white men ! " describes no Polish company in existence.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

gak

<Gold Donor>
I'm sure it will be fine, I'm just poking fun because I like to read a variety of viewpoints like this writer:
---
You can’t convince some people of the truth even when you’re throwing the facts at them, straight toward their face.

You can tell people that CD Projekt Red blatantly announced that Cyberpunk 2077 will be “really inclusive”, more language from the lexicon of Liberal Progressive propagandists, and people will ignore it, claiming that “cyberpunk fiction has always been diverse!”.

You can tell people that CD Projekt Red removed the gender identifier texts from the character creation menu after ResetEra complained about not having “trans” and “non-binary” representation in Cyberpunk 2077, and people will justify it claiming “there’s nothing wrong with representation!”.

You can even tell people that they apologized to SJWs for a harmless joke and fired a social media manager for angering ResetEra, and people will excuse it as “They just didn’t want to foster any controversy!”.

And then you can tell people that CD Projekt Red changed default female ‘V’ from white to black, and people will defend it saying “Stop complaining, you can still create your own V!”.

Well, now CD Projekt Red is boasting about their non-native, non-Polish diversity hires in a tweet, and I’m sure all those people above, rightly labeled as Centrists, will find some excuse to defend why a company would hire based on race or gender as opposed to hiring based on merit.

You can check out the tweet below, which was posted on May 21st, 2020.

Thankfully, there are some people in the comment section calling out CD Projekt Red for their pointless and degenerate virtue signaling.

Too late, GS540.

The evidence at the top of the article is irrefutable and it comes straight from the horse’s mouth.

See, I’m a simple man; three strikes and you’re out.

CD Projekt Red is way above the strike out average when it comes to batting against the Liberal Progressive agenda.

Nevertheless, fanboys will continue to suckle on the teat of their corporate overlord just up until Cyberpunk 2077 releases and they realize that the teat is made of plastic and they’re being slapped in the face by the wagging schlong of regressive degeneracy.

It’s funny that some normies got a taste of this already with the Last of Us 2 leaks, which put Naughty Dog’s agenda on display for all to see, even though we warned everyone about the Naughty Dog agenda years ago.

All the tell-tale signs of CD Projekt Red getting woke have already been satiated, yet Centrists™ will continue to paint the bearers of truth as the villains, all while they continue to run interference as nokshlepers for their SJW overlords.

The end goal is to promote and maintain the infiltration of the Liberal Progressive agenda into every single inch of Western culture, and sadly they seem to be winning.

ii.jpg

• 6Like
  • 1EyeRoll
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users