Cyberpunk 2077

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I'm with a_skeleton_03 on this one. There's some other games that i'll be in wait-and-see mode on, but I'm pumped about Cyberpunk. The 47 minute video alone would make it a day 1 purchase for me, but the fact that it's CDPR means I'll pre-order it whenever that's an option. CDPR, Guerrilla Games & Naughty Dog are instabuys atm.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Did something change with PS4 censorship since Witcher 3 was released?

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Did something change with PS4 censorship since Witcher 3 was released?
I don't know the details of who is doing the censoring, i just know that Conan Exiles doesn't allow full nudity on PS4. I thought it was Sony that was banning full nudity in US games.

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I don't know the details of who is doing the censoring, i just know that Conan Exiles doesn't allow full nudity on PS4. I thought it was Sony that was banning full nudity in US games.
Plenty of PlayStation games show nudity.

• 2Seriously?
Reactions: 1 users

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Only Xbox One X has the power and Teraflops to produce full on Conan glory. PS4 ran out of Flops.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
Sony has dived deep into California style morality censorship within the past year. Even Japanese games have to be approved by Sony's American censorship team. The current speculation is that the team was taken over by the usual SJW suspects that we see having a strong influence elsewhere.

Utnayan Utnayan PS4 might have run out of flops, but unlike xbox: They haven't run out of customers.

• 3Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Fedor

<Banned>

linkedindok37.png

• 2Cringe
  • 2Barf
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

goishen

Macho Ma'am
Yah, that's not a good sign for the company. If, at your company, the newest CFO shows up and a week later is gone? He would rather eat dirt than manage that company's finances. It's a lot better than the alternatives.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yah, that's not a good sign for the company. If, at your company, the newest CFO shows up and a week later is gone? He would rather eat dirt than manage that company's finances. It's a lot better than the alternatives.
Well, wasn't the CFO someone that Activision sent over to try and reign in spending, which kinda depressed Blizzard employees overall? Or was this CFO one that came over after the Activision hack-lady?

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Bad move on that Creative Director's move. Blizzard is a shit storm right now with zero direction from management on what the hell they should even be doing.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Man the pay has to be huge. I can't imagine working for 6 years on what is arguably one of the most anticipated/hyped games in a long, long time so "soon" before an eventual release.

One thing to be a coder or whatnot, but to be someone behind the wheel and a driving force of it for so long to quit before release? I assume he has almost as big a personal investment in the game (in terms of time/work) as the dev from God of War which made that viral video of him crying in front of the computer when he opened up metacritic and saw the reviews.

Utnayan

<Gold Donor>
Man the pay has to be huge. I can't imagine working for 6 years on what is arguably one of the most anticipated/hyped games in a long, long time so "soon" before an eventual release.

One thing to be a coder or whatnot, but to be someone behind the wheel and a driving force of it for so long to quit before release? I assume he has almost as big a personal investment in the game (in terms of time/work) as the dev from God of War which made that viral video of him crying in front of the computer when he opened up metacritic and saw the reviews.

Well, his job was probably done a few months ago. I would bet everything in that game now is Polish, some quest additions, squashing bugs, prepping/storyboarding future DLC, etc. But to leave that company (Unless there is something wrong with Cyberpunk 2077 itself and we do not know about it) and move to Blizzard, is a gigantic fuck up at this stage of the game. He'd be better off at Guerilla, Naughty Dog, Rockstar, hell even Ubisoft at this point.

Blizzard is on a crash course to jack shit unless they get their shit together and quickly.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, his job was probably done a few months ago. I would bet everything in that game now is Polish, some quest additions, squashing bugs, prepping/storyboarding future DLC, etc. But to leave that company (Unless there is something wrong with Cyberpunk 2077 itself and we do not know about it) and move to Blizzard, is a gigantic fuck up at this stage of the game. He'd be better off at Guerilla, Naughty Dog, Rockstar, hell even Ubisoft at this point.

Blizzard is on a crash course to jack shit unless they get their shit together and quickly.
This guy has proven he can get shit moving though with being involved with 2077, so I hope Blizz has given him more than just more money.