Cyberpunk 2077

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
The only mistake CDPR made was acknowledging the existence of Jason Schreeeeeeeetard in the first place.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
48 hours a week isn't crunch time. holy shit the world has gone soft as fuck.

• 8Like
  • 3Solidarity
Reactions: 10 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
When I had my first job at motorola in 2006. I had to pull a solid 5pm Saturday to 9am Monday morning Marathon. I mean it's no 160 hour tarrant work week.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The game has been in development for 7 fucking years. Who cares if they polish it up to get the final product just as perfect as they can?

There's another thread like this.....

Good thing they spent that time putting tranny stuff in this

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
The difference being, that 7 years down the line, CDPR actually have a game about to release..... ;)

Did they announce their game when they were trying to crowd source funding? No?

Took a while ;)

Baldurs Gate 3 should be the real prize tbh

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Excidium

Trakanon Raider
So glad I drilled for oil in northern Canada in minus go fuck yourself for 84 hour weeks two in one out rotations. Soys galore.

• 1Salty
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 1 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
You violated Scrooge McDuck's number one rule: work smarter, not harder.

I know a lot of incredibly hard working folk who are just barely squeaking by and a good number of incredibly lazy people who coast their way to success.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
You violated Scrooge McDuck's number one rule: work smarter, not harder.

I know a lot of incredibly hard working folk who are just barely squeaking by and a good number of incredibly lazy people who coast their way to success.

You aren't working smarter if you're actually lazy. Being efficient != being lazy. A lot of people confuse the two.

I don't know many truly successful people that are, in fact, lazy. The world generally doesn't work that way.

• 2Truth!

gak

<Gold Donor>
Cyberpunk 2077 Full Map, Postcards From Physical Release Leaked

c.jpg

shill.jpg

soy3.jpg

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pumped as fuck for this. Could be the best game ever, literally.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 3 users

Droigan

Trakanon Raider
Small? Looks to be the size of GTA:V (if not larger) and that map was plenty large.

Also depends on the verticality. They've talked lots on wanting to build a city you could actually interact with, as in enter buildings and explore them as well, not just "oh that's a fancy building, wonder if I can fly a helicopter up there and jump off it in a parachute" which is what, 98% of the buildings in GTA. They mentioned this two years back.

cyberpnk-2077-facebook-message.jpg

• 2Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also depends on the verticality. They've talked lots on wanting to build a city you could actually interact with, as in enter buildings and explore them as well, not just "oh that's a fancy building, wonder if I can fly a helicopter up there and jump off it in a parachute" which is what, 98% of the buildings in GTA. They mentioned this two years back.

cyberpnk-2077-facebook-message.jpg
Right that’s what I was thinking too. The city map itself looks large enough but factor in the point that I’m sure it’ll be built vertically as well and it gets even larger. Much in fact.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
It's going to depend how open it all is and how much of the buildings and whatnot you can actually go into. However, since it's been in development for 7 years and they have such a strong track record I expect great things.