Cyberpunk 2077

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Buncha haters and soft dicked cockgazers in here.
S4R66ME.gif

• 4Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider

Funny enough 2077 DOES look like GTA 5,

Funny enough 2077 does look like 2077, hell why wait for this game when you can download the Cyberpunk mod?

Honestly they should have went with the design from the first trailer, I know the message of the game subject to change but atleast if they went with that design it wouldn't be under the impression that it's a GTA 5 clone.

Maybe Rockstar should come out with a GTA style Cyberpunk game, ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS GET THE DAMN HACKING IMPLANT UPGRADE CJ!!

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I have to wonder how much $$ was lost on the marketing for the 11/19 release date vs 12/10. I assume it's no small sum making changes. The marketing for this game is absolutely crazy and I suspect they'll be forced to release this in 2020 fiscal year by their board.

Sounds more and more like they're having a shit time getting this thing to run on shitbird PS4/Xbone's, but that will account for (by far) their largest user base so they probably just decided to delay the whole thing. Game better be good, not sure CDPR will be able to withstand the backlash if it's a dog.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm prepared for this game to be massively underwhelming and I'm sure when it launches that optimism will be unfounded.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
There is no game, they're just waiting for the world to burn after election day.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
There is going to be disappointing and perhaps undeveloped content, but there will undoubtedly be a good amount of quality content. If the gunplay is smooth and responsive, and the physics are good enough to provide different gameplay elements (cover, penetration, etc) then the foundation of the game will be satisfying. If the itemization and RPG elements hit? It could be amazing.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Seems every day I look at my newsfeed I'm getting yet another fucking Cyberpunk 2077 product jammed into my eyeholes.

Sneakers, mice, bags, cars, clothing. I'm amazed Acronym haven't hopped on board yet as they're not shy of milking Cyberpunk tatayz.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
They need the merch sales to fund the next three years of development time before release.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
The marketing on this game is completely next level crazy. I can't think of anything that has this kind of swag items/sales before the actual product is even out.

Dizzam

Blackwing Lair Raider
The marketing on this game is completely next level crazy. I can't think of anything that has this kind of swag items/sales before the actual product is even out.
“Hey, you told the merchandise people we delayed, right?”

“Shit.”

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
I bought a chocolate bar yesterday that had a promo code in it for Halo: Infinite loot. Marketing is planned well in advance and simply can't adjust for development delays past a certain point.