Cyberpunk 2077

StoiCynic

Trakanon Raider
1080ti bit the dust today after only 2 and a half years. Six days before the game I have been looking forward to the most since building my first pc, perfect fucking timing. Gonna take a few weeks to get it replaced. Now I gotta decide if I wanna wait or get the gimped ass PS4 version to play on my paper weight PS5 until they release the proper next gen. Shit sucks, can't even watch my dong swinging in 60fps.

• 3Thoughts & Prayers
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Mazim

Golden Knight of the Realm
The more I see of this game, the more I am convinced, its just not what people are expecting, or want. I of course will play a lot of it like most people but I do not have high hopes of this being as loved as The Witcher.

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 5 users

Grez

Trakanon Raider
Steam workshop is uncurated garbage half a year after release, full of broken and unsupported mods that no longer work due to patches, abandoned by their original creators and never used. At this point it is an argument against steam.
I tend to just stick to the most popular and highly-rated mods. Haven't had problems doing that.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I wonder when this game comes out will 95% of my twitch follows be playing this game, lul. Ill probably watch someone play it rather than buying it and playing it myself.

• 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
1080ti bit the dust today after only 2 and a half years. Six days before the game I have been looking forward to the most since building my first pc, perfect fucking timing. Gonna take a few weeks to get it replaced. Now I gotta decide if I wanna wait or get the gimped ass PS4 version to play on my paper weight PS5 until they release the proper next gen. Shit sucks, can't even watch my dong swinging in 60fps.

The ps5 gameplay via the ps4 disc(backwards compatibility) looked pretty decent imo. Granted this is someone with a 1070 and i5 on 1080p still, so not exactly experience looking at the "Best".

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wonder when this game comes out will 95% of my twitch follows be playing this game, lul. Ill probably watch someone play it rather than buying it and playing it myself.

Wow that sounds boring as fuck. Imo the only reason to watch someone play a game(Especially one liks this), is either its a tournament(aka you cant play it) or no access to the game(again you cant play it), in which case you watch to see if worth buying. To each their own I guess.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Single player games bore me these days. But like you said to each their own.

• 1Faggotry

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
I hate that the internets gives 'everyone a voice', because some people just whine non stop as they don't get any attention IRL. Like they are never happy.
Grindsmygears.jpg

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Quineloe

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I tend to just stick to the most popular and highly-rated mods. Haven't had problems doing that.
give it enough time and those get broken by a patch and don't get updated, yet they stay in the workshop forever at 4.9/5 stars

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
I have to tell myself that polygon article is a parody/trolling. I have to believe such a person doesn’t really exist

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
How will someone understand the trans plight in a world like DND or Cyberpunk where changing total bodily form and sex is trivial?

We must make our pain known somehow!

• 1Worf

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Just you wait until I am using that sweet super camera system in this game to post my dude killing bosses with his 19 inch cyberdong swinging in the breeze.

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
  • 1Cringe
Reactions: 3 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Wait...can I also make a character with huge swinging piss flaps? Have to include beefy curtains if we going this route.

• 2Like
  • 1Barf
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 3 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
The more I see of this game, the more I am convinced, its just not what people are expecting, or want. I of course will play a lot of it like most people but I do not have high hopes of this being as loved as The Witcher.
I can already tell you it’s not really what I want, I don’t really like first person. What’s the point of have a giant monster dong on a chick if you can’t watch it flop around while you run?

I’ll still play it someday when gfx cards are available, as long as reviews say it’s good.

• 1Picard
  • 1Like

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

This article brought to you by...

1607107066113.jpg

taking her point to it's conclusion, if we get "real" trans in game then we need a feature in the game where if you're playing a trans character at any random point in the game your character has a 50% chance to be deleted

also every black male will attempt to kill you on sight

• 7Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 7 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I want to make a big tittie bitch to the point we're they obstruct your aiming. That would be awesome. Could be like hard-core mode or something. When you're running titties be bouncing in your face.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
I want to make a big tittie bitch to the point we're they obstruct your aiming. That would be awesome. Could be like hard-core mode or something. When you're running titties be bouncing in your face.

titty smash people like that one chick who smashed a beer can

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Ritley

Karazhan Raider
taking her point to it's conclusion, if we get "real" trans in game then we need a feature in the game where if you're playing a trans character at any random point in the game your character has a 50% chance to be deleted

also every black male will attempt to kill you on sight
Tyrone scowls at you, ready to attack - what would you like your tombstone to say?

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users