Cyberpunk 2077

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I r sad. I set up some smoke for tonight, and a bottle ready to go. Was gonna be a good night. I guess ill have to play skyrim VR 1 more night.

No cool region unlock secretz?

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Look on the bright side you can play with her.

"Half the people buying this game are women"

d2fc30faa829eb1d3ef517a2cc45bd59_w200.gif

• 9Like
  • 7Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 16 users

loudgas

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Were you looking at Recommended instead of Minimum, or am I reading it wrong?
I was, when I saw the specs and the impending launch date without any indication of another delay I bought it. However now seeing those Tom's hardware stats has got me concerned.

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
That's okay. They seem like one of the last companies to care a bit about their reputation, since the rest have been whored off and worn as skins by big corps for years now. They'll eat shit, make bank, and fix it. And if they try to add DLC or expansion content beforehand, they're fucked. They've entertained me enough to give them a shot. I'm on this dildo train til the sopping conclusion.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

zignor 4

Molten Core Raider
Amazon now says my pre-order won't arrive until next week, so there goes the 7 minutes this weekend that I could have snuck in some time to play it.

A local Wal-Mart says it's in stock now for local pickup and it's actually $10 cheaper. Any chance they'll actually pull it before release date? I'd rather not wade into that mess if it can be avoided.

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Housemate diagnosed with Rona so the school is forcing me to "quarantine" at home starting today. I wonder what I could do the rest of the week to pass the time...

• 4Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 5 users