Cyberpunk 2077

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
I keep getting stuck in some kind of binocular zoom mode. Up and down on the d pad change the level, but I'm still stuck in it and can't walk faster than 0.2mph?

Aazrael

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Some cool interactions I found and really liked. This is mostly just random gigs and side jobs. Not too far after the title screen mission in terms of story.
When I went to the Cloud whorehouse mission and talked to Woodman. I did some gig I totally forgot about where I killed some Tyger guy for being rough on whores. I was able to bring this up in the convo and this scared him enough to work with me and had a lot of dialog. I had reloaded twice to see what I could do with this as Woodman fought me in the other two times I tried to talk my way out of it. Cool that a random gig can play into other jobs.

I found a random street performer that triggered Johnny Silverhand to appear and talk about making music with his nihilist shit. This turned into a quest to go find his lost bootleg recordings from back in the day. The club he got his start at was a ramen house now but there was a Samurai superfan there keeping the faith and then you go into this chat about who knows the most about Samurai so he gives you the old recordings. It was pretty cool.
Ah damn guess I need to do a few Gigs then. I just did that mission you mentioned and always end up gunning everything down. :p I have avoided side missions as they are flagged as hard still but the gigs are probably doable, I just forgot about them.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
theyre adding at least 30mods a day

still no kill child yet

the mods are coming out like crazy, imo this might surpass skyrim

like, someone has a brie larson fetissh
86ca507e8cf10a52e43ca9f3787878d8.jpg

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

italica

Trakanon Raider
I keep getting stuck in some kind of binocular zoom mode. Up and down on the d pad change the level, but I'm still stuck in it and can't walk faster than 0.2mph?

Happens to me on console occasionally. Pulling left trigger usually fixes it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
the mods are coming out like crazy, imo this might surpass skyrim
Not a single actual mod yet though. It's all character face/body presets, tons of duplicate exe patches for removing AVX or AA, control remaps, and the usual 4958302 Reshade configs made by people who have no idea how to use Reshade that show up for every game on Nexus.

• 2Solidarity

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
That's pretty embarrassing.

I've posted my PC stats a few times. It was a mid-tier PC 4ish years ago when I built it for PUBG.

It's no wonder so many people are pissed about the game. But on PC it's great looking.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I've been doing all the gigs. Some are meh some are really cool. The one I liked the most so far was sneaking into a hotel. Distracting the receptionist to get up to the penthouse. I waited until the man walked outside, rebooted the wife's optics and swiped their keycard and the item I needed to steal. Then took the elevator down to the lobby and RP walked out of the place.

Took like 5 minutes but it was rewarding lol.

sleevedraw

Revolver Ocelot
<Bronze Donator>
It's crazy how muddy all the default options make the game, cleaned up it really is gorgeous. Here's a apples and oranges before and after, but think the difference is pretty clear, no pun intended. In both images the lighting and ray tracing is great. Turned off or lowered film grain, chromatic abberation and depth of field, DLSS to Quality from performance. Think that was it, but going to continue to tinker with it.

View attachment 322889

View attachment 322888

Film grain is fucking horrible. I have no idea why it's an option in any game, let alone a default; it's innately shitty looking.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Khane

Got something right about marriage
I had to actually give up on my playthrough. I'm surprised nobody else is having this issue but I literally cannot loot half the items I come across. I'll wait a bit for a patch or two and give it another go. Luckily I was only about 2.5 hours in.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I had to actually give up on my playthrough. I'm surprised nobody else is having this issue but I literally cannot loot half the items I come across. I'll wait a bit for a patch or two and give it another go. Luckily I was only about 2.5 hours in.
I have maybe had a couple of items I couldn't loot.

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
Who would have thought this would be a hot mess. Every time, every single time, hype is cancer of the gaming industry. Fanboys are the cancer of the gaming industry. People will never learn.
So is it $10 in the bargain bin yet?

• 4Faggotry
  • 3Moron
  • 3Picard
Reactions: 14 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Who would have thought this would be a hot mess. Every time, every single time, hype is cancer of the gaming industry. Fanboys are the cancer of the gaming industry. People will never learn.

Fuck off, Faggot

• 9Solidarity
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 10 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I've had a corpse here and there I couldn't, almost always a robot corpse. But otherwise no issue at all, and there is a ton to loot, especially if you pick up every junk/food/drink.

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
After watching a full playthrough, corpo V, I have to say that the campaign is a bit disappointing, you got this vast open world, megacorps butting heads, but most of the story is focus on V and Johnny and trying to get the chip out. Sure you make choices that are sort of a big deal but all feels like a big letdown.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Pressure to release before it’s done is more of a cancer than hype.

• 2Like