Cyberpunk 2077

Hosix

All labs matter!
Anyone else on PS4 have to reset their game settings every time you open up the game? Weapon sway, sensitivity, subtitles, etc. All back to defaults every time I close the game.

Negative.

My biggest issue on ps4 is when I get out of a vehicle. For a few seconds I cant run/pull a weapon or sneak. It’s cool when I charge into enemies and I go all bullet sponge for them.

Last edited:

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Negative.
....wtf.

Just had my first crash. Tried to call Jackie and game crashed when I got a few seconds into the voice-mail
20201215_204836.jpg

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Did some more messing around with smart guns; it's definitely nothing to do with Skippy. As far as I can tell it's almost impossible to hit an enemy with a smart gun if that enemy is also using one. I just repeatedly reloaded a cops vs. Tyger Claw shootout--four enemies, 2 with smart pistols, 1 with a smart SMG, and the last with a normal rifle. My smart guns (pistol and sniper, no Skippy) could only hit the dudes with smart guns if I got so in their face that the bullets couldn't miss. Step back like 10' even and I could sit there and watch them curve away from their heads every time. Same with the sniper at really long range. Switch to the dude with a normal rifle and I could kill him instantly with either gun.

They can hit me just fine with their smart guns though, which is kind of lame.

Nevermind, that's not it either, just ran across a couple dudes I couldn't hit at all and neither of them had smart guns themselves. I guess it's just some sort of resistance. Makes the guns pretty fucking useless imo since you have no idea if you're going to be able to kill a dude or if you're just going to get shot to shit while swapping to a different weapon. Even using Sandevistan bullet time doesn't help.

Last edited:

Yaamean

Molten Core Raider
Had my first crash on PS5 about 14 hours in, finished a side job and as soon as I jumped back on the motorcycle the game just froze for 5 seconds and crashed, thankfully it autosaved right beforehand, but overall its been running pretty good.

Just hope I don't jinx myself.....so much side quests I don't know when I'll even go back to the main quest.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
`
Did some more messing around with smart guns; it's definitely nothing to do with Skippy. As far as I can tell it's almost impossible to hit an enemy with a smart gun if that enemy is also using one. I just repeatedly reloaded a cops vs. Tyger Claw shootout--four enemies, 2 with smart pistols, 1 with a smart SMG, and the last with a normal rifle. My smart guns (pistol and sniper, no Skippy) could only hit the dudes with smart guns if I got so in their face that the bullets couldn't miss. Step back like 10' even and I could sit there and watch them curve away from their heads every time. Same with the sniper at really long range. Switch to the dude with a normal rifle and I could kill him instantly with either gun.

Nevermind, that's not it either, just ran across a couple dudes I couldn't hit at all and neither of them had smart guns themselves. I guess it's just some sort of resistance. Makes the guns pretty fucking useless imo since you have no idea if you're going to be able to kill a dude or if you're just going to get shot to shit while swapping to a different weapon. Even using Sandevistan bullet time doesn't help.

I think some enemies are just immune to "tech"? I have had a very rare amount not be able to be quickhacked at all. I would go through the menu, hit the hack and see the icon on the enemy but nothing happens(and I tried different hacks of each element). Maybe there are the very rare few that just can't be locked on by smart weapons.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>
I'm having a hard time keeping with playing, I can't stand either the male or female voice for long periods of time. Not sure what bugs me about them but fuck if I can stand it for very long.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
lol?

This game is awesome in the sense that you can explore random areas and find epic/legendary crafting recipes or items. I was running around an apartment building complex (outside near lobby) and found an epic laser grenade recipe that does aoe dmg every 5 seconds and RAPES. The hilarious thing is it only costs ONE reg crafting component, and one other reg crafting material. I crafted like 55 of them for basically zero cost and I dont even have to think anymore when it comes to engaging the enemy. I just toss 6-7 laser nades and it just obliterates EVERYTHING in its aoe. its kind of broke honestly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm having a hard time keeping with playing, I can't stand either the male or female voice for long periods of time. Not sure what bugs me about them but fuck if I can stand it for very long.

lol.. I thought I heard them all, but to each their own I guess.

• 1Like

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
Hades for me. (Haven’t played 2077 yet)
I agree about Hades for GOTY. I just started playing Cyberpunk 2077, and although I think Cyberpunk sometime in 2021 after several patches will be GOTY worthy, I don't consider it the best game of 2020. Hades is just a better overall game at this point. Don't get me wrong, I'm having a blast playing Cyberpunk, but everything about Hades is just better, especially how much depth they put into Hades with all of the gods and heroes and their stories, and the sub game of just being back in Hades' lair, leveling up your character and the weapons, finding companions, unraveling the story, etc...

I know they were NEVER going to delay the release of Cyberpunk again, especially with the new GPU's and systems being released, plus the holidays, but I think another 6 months in the oven is something this game desperately needed.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Avoid the Sweet Dreams quest. It's either buggy or just meant to troll you. So do it last if you're a completionist.

jdfording

Trakanon Raider
Game runs great on a Ryzen 3600, B550 Mobo, RTX 2060 Super, 1440p with gsync. Pics were taken with ray tracing, film grain, motion blur and DLSS turned off. Some with depth of field some without.
photomode_15122020_064756.png
photomode_15122020_234809.png
photomode_15122020_234836.png
photomode_15122020_235526.png
photomode_16122020_023116.png
photomode_16122020_023128.png
photomode_16122020_023322.png
photomode_16122020_024142.png
photomode_16122020_024701.png
photomode_16122020_030748.png

• 8Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 8 users

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
He should have tried to sell him some of the missing puzzle pieces at $1 a piece too. Also try to sell him boxes that may or may not have the pieces he already has in them. Still good though, ridiculous what the game industry can get away with.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Quest to go after Adam Smasher: I got raped on a quest as I was using a smartpistol but it wasn't doing shit. Not targeting not even giving me the option. I had done the part where Johnny takes over your body for a rocknrolla night out with hookers and blow. Fucker got a tattoo that took my smartlink slot and my shit didn't work and I didn't even realize it until later. Tattoo says "I love Johnny" lol. That is some quality trolling right there. .

Pedestrians crying about how you're just walking through them like they aren't even there is pretty hilarious when you listen for it too lol.

• 1Worf

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm

i have a smart sniper rifle and it's pretty great at getting headshots. the only issue is that IN COMBAT it's slower to kill a group just because the reload is so long...

i found a smart smg and i had the same issues you have. i was like 10 feet from some guy and couldn't hit him to save my life. felt like this

AromaticUncomfortableHarborporpoise-size_restricted.gif

but i've been using a tech precision rifle for a while now... that might be my favorite gun... it's nothing special as far as make and model, i think it's blue quality? but it shoots out 6 bullets in a circle pattern, like an extremely tight shotgun blast. and because it's a tech gun, it shoots through walls when you aim with it. it feels like cheating, i love it

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Some mobs resist smart weapons, just have to swap out. "Ninja" mobs in particular seem to resist them with katana users being particularly annoying. Arm rockets/revolver solves that shit pretty quick.

I have to say the Smart SMG I found in the Arasaka container is maybe the best weapon I've used - almost instantly lights mobs on fire and destroys guys in cover. Really enjoying the combat in this game, much more so than I expected to. Each gun has a different feel but all are enjoyable to me. Tech weapons through walls, shotgun blasts to the face, sniper rifles from across the street, all are well weighted and fun to use imo.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Some mobs resist smart weapons, just have to swap out. "Ninja" mobs in particular seem to resist them with katana users being particularly annoying. Arm rockets/revolver solves that shit pretty quick.

I have to say the Smart SMG I found in the Arasaka container is maybe the best weapon I've used - almost instantly lights mobs on fire and destroys guys in cover. Really enjoying the combat in this game, much more so than I expected to. Each gun has a different feel but all are enjoyable to me. Tech weapons through walls, shotgun blasts to the face, sniper rifles from across the street, all are well weighted and fun to use imo.
They actually have cyberware that prevents smartweapon targeting. If you're using quickhack you can use cyberware malfunction to disable it and then smoke them with your smartweapon.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users