Cyberpunk 2077

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Sir I’ll have you know that I’m only 3/4 retard
Man there’s a girl at work who’s nick name is “half tard”. Then later a less tarded looking one got the nick name “quarter tard”. I’ll let the guys at work know that “three quarter tard” is now taken.

• 1Worf
  • 1Midwit
Reactions: 1 users

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So I bought this about an hour prior to this bombshell and it is about 1/2 way downloaded on PS4 Pro. Does this mean it wont finish downloading and it wont be patched? I had a funny feeling about getting this but figured I would give it a shot and if it was a pile of shit I would come back to it later.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Sony pulled this from their store? What an absolute cluster fuck. It almost feels surreal to be enjoying this on PC...

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
So I bought this about an hour prior to this bombshell and it is about 1/2 way downloaded on PS4 Pro. Does this mean it wont finish downloading and it wont be patched? I had a funny feeling about getting this but figured I would give it a shot and if it was a pile of shit I would come back to it later.
Lol I fucking hope the patches still come through. Bought a physical copy for PS4 (pro) and I'm enjoying the hell out of it so far.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
This is very odd. I encountered an NPC in t-pose today and that was the first obvious glitch I've seen on XSEX. I invested in a nice cyberdeck and now I can't help myself from nethack sniping fools from behind cover. Do it right and you stay in stealth the whole time, tis glorious.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Starz Dre GIF by Power

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Finished tonight at 78 hours. Did 3 of the endings.

Fucking loved this game. On pc it was mostly flawless minus a few crashes/bugs, though I can imagine my experience was wholly different to what most are experiencing on older consoles. This whole console debacle pisses me off because dlc is probably miles away at this point. Such a shame. Exceptional characters and world, great writing quests and combat. Their management fucked over the dev team who did outstanding work

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is all politics. I’m not defending some of the glitches and lost content, but this game is in no way even as bad at release as Battlefield 4 or Arkham Knight and those were not delisted.

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
That, plus I'm pretty sure Kiroy is right and you don't get xp if they're just squirming around on the ground. I don't know about level xp, but I'm 100% sure that you get skill xp for the weapon you use to finish them off, sometimes even a weirdly large amount of it.

Non-lethal defeats still give both character XP and skill xp. They do NOT give Street Cred. You can then shoot them again while on the ground to get more XP, and get Street Cred (while having a non-lethal mod equipped on that weapon). Remember, you don't get XP triggers until you've dropped combat/non hostile.

I've never had a cyberpsycho or anyone else for that matter not bleed out after I shot them (lethal kill). The caveat to that is if I was using a Pax mod, or if I had the Target Analysis cyberware mod installed in my eyeballs.

I'm still in the process of testing lethal kill xp vs. non-lethal + execute to see if they are the same, or more. I've been running around with a Pax mod on my Comadre's Hammer for awhile now, and just execute if I want more xp, makes it super handy for those missions that require non-lethal takedowns, or kidnappings.

Edit: Poison and Burning count as non-lethal deaths, so I'm guessing Shock and Bleeding *might* as well.

Last edited:

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Yeah it's pretty solid on PC, although since getting Double Jump I keep finding strange ways to die from falling from simple jumps that shouldn't even hurt me at all. It seems like jumping and landing near clutter can sometimes trigger a glitch that insta kills me. Not sure if it's related to double jump but I didn't really jump around like a retarded rabbit until I got that so idk.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Yeah it's pretty solid on PC, although since getting Double Jump I keep finding strange ways to die from falling from simple jumps that shouldn't even hurt me at all. It seems like jumping and landing near clutter can sometimes trigger a glitch that insta kills me. Not sure if it's related to double jump but I didn't really jump around like a retarded rabbit until I got that so idk.
I've had that too. Jumped over a rail onto a dome roof and fell from about 10ft at 200mph and died instantly. It seems like if you hit a =!ground object with a slope it instantly accelerates you or something

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'm still in the process of testing lethal kill xp vs. non-lethal + execute to see if they are the same, or more.

Sat down and tested this as best I can on a group of three enemies. I got more character XP from non-lethal + execute than I did with just lethal shots. I also got more Cold Blood and weapon experience for the executes as well.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sat down and tested this as best I can on a group of three enemies. I got more character XP from non-lethal + execute than I did with just lethal shots. I also got more Cold Blood and weapon experience for the executes as well.
That's what I've been seeing too. Almost all my kills with quickhacks are non-lethal, so it's pretty convenient just to tap them again with a silenced pistol before moving on.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Done with my very hard play through. Went full cool then reflex/blades. It started out rough but once my build came online it was just as easy as hard mode and full hacking. I took the really long slow time thing that takes your deck spot and would clear entire rooms of 10 dudes with time to spare. Fucking blades would 1-2 shot anything my level.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users