Cyberpunk 2077

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I suspect Sony and CDPR got in a pissing contest because CDPR said they wanted to let people refund it, but Sony has the worst refund policy imaginable and were refusing everyone who put in a ticket. Sony probably told them the only way they would honor refunds is if they pulled the game down entirely.

Should be interesting to see what MS does, especially given that it runs reasonably well on XSX, and MS' refund policy isn't nearly as onerous as Sony's. Even on PS5 the game was shit from what I've heard; you get the graphics of the Pro and all the crashing too. Only positive is that it's stable at 60fps, but it's still ugly as hell.

Game runs perfect on my PS5 and with film grain and chromatic off, on my 65” hdr oled it looked damn near identical to when I double dipped and played it on my 3700x 2070 super PC in 1440p. I couldn’t tell the difference and refunded the steam version.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
I'll just leave this here...

20201218144902_1.jpg

• 2Mother of God
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Punko

Macho Ma'am
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Game runs perfect on my PS5 and with film grain and chromatic off, on my 65” hdr oled it looked damn near identical to when I double dipped and played it on my 3700x 2070 super PC in 1440p. I couldn’t tell the difference and refunded the steam version.

This.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I run this fine on an old PC and I've only experienced 1 game breaking bug (certain part where you have to get in a Porsche...the game thought I got in and it drove off and left me lol. Luckily, the game quick saves before the car arrives so I was able to reload and it worked fine on the reload).

Anyways, I was doing the Delamain Car side quests and holy fuck, I was laughing my ass off at a 100% unexpected cameo voice for one of the cars down near Pacifica.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
This game is fucking amazing despite whatever glitches people are having.

Sony is only fucking over their own playerbase by acting like this is on the level of some abandoned early access shit.

I've only played it on XSex, but can't imagine PS5 is much different

• 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
This is all politics. I’m not defending some of the glitches and lost content, but this game is in no way even as bad at release as Battlefield 4 or Arkham Knight and those were not delisted.

I agree with your point, but Arkham Knight did have its sales stopped, just by its publisher and not by Steam.

I really enjoyed the game and definitely plan on doing another playthrough when I finally get a 3080 in 2022.

Oldbased

> Than U
I never picked up Cyberpunk as I had to choose between new Infinity speakers for the car or it. I choose the speakers.

Vycarious

Lord Nagafen Raider
So my download went through on PS4 Pro, turned off the graphics that everyone else had off and spent 3 hours in game with no problem (knock on wood). Liking it so far!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
This fucking game NEEDS to let you ignore the phone.

I've had multiple quests bug out because I received a phone call mid conversation during another quest that you have to take then you have this double convo bullshit going on that almost always fucks the quest trigger going on at the time it happens.

• 8Like
Reactions: 7 users

Barellron

Trakanon Raider
Can't tell you how many times Regina Motherfuckin Jones called me while I was standing behind a guy about to snap his neck, and the call alerted him.

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 6 users

Aaron

Goonsquad Officer
<Bronze Donator>
BTW here are a couple of lore vids you might enjoy. The first one was released about a year ago, the second one a few days ago.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
What level were you guys when you maxed street cred? I hit it at 22. I noticed the non-lethal / lethal XP disparity similar to y'all, and as a cyberhacker I'd clear whole groups and buildings with my cyber jedi powers, then waltz through and channel my inner Bear Jew and beat everyone to death with a bat. The majority of baddies were giving 179 SC, a few would give 204, and sometimes I'd see 100 (in the late teens and early 20s of character level). The odd part was when scanning these mobs, they'd show $15 bounty with just 10 SC.

• 1Like

ili

Blackwing Lair Raider
This has to be the biggest fails of 2020. Didn't they make exclusive consoles to go along with the release. I wonder if people can refund those too.

Last edited:
  • 2Faggotry
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I know most of you guys here are PCMaster Race snobs, but honestly my wife and I are both playing this on PS4 with negligible issues. Some visual bugs and menu glitches? Sure. Nothing game ending bad like other AAA games have had. This is overblown shit pushed by PC elitists and Tranny agenda shills, imo. The only glitch free game I have played in years was Ghosts of Tsushima (would have to go back to Dark Souls 3 prior to that) and we have all slogged through and praised games with way more issues than this one. Or do people not remember basically every Bethesda game ever? Did everyone forget the shitty states W3 and XCom2 arrived in? A bunch of whining over nothing, really. This game is easily game of the year material for PS4, even in the state it is in.

Also Legendary Mantis Blades + Jumpy Legs + legendary hacker deck is the best way to live in this game.

• 3Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 3 users

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Also Legendary Mantis Blades + Jumpy Legs + legendary hacker deck is the best way to live in this game.
If you’re using blades try the slow time deck replacement. It can trivialize many of the missions...my first play through was hacking so I know how strong it is but why hack when you can just turn on super speed and run by everyone without putting yourself in combat?
And when it’s time to fuck shit up you’re practically invulnerable.

• 1Like

Gator

Molten Core Raider
Hell, Battlefield 4 could hardly run on the ps4 when it was released. I felt like it was constantly crashing but they eventually fixed it. I think it took DICE around six months. I'm waiting to play it on the ps5 next-gen update but a friend from work has it on the ps4 and says it's fine other than a few odd bugs and crashes. Nothing game-breaking and unplayable.

• 1Like