Cyberpunk 2077

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

They've updated the system requirements for the game as well, prob worth checking out before you jump in

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Sweet, I guess I can expect it to overheat and shut off my Series X like the Witcher 3 RT update does (only when I actually try to use the RT mode, but still...)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Hope monowire got a glow up too.
Monowire was already massively buffed (huge damage increase and it moved to reflexes instead of cool+body) way back in 1.5. IIRC it was the king of "melee" by a pretty big margin when I double dipped on Series X to play through it again.

• 1Like

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I still love mantis blades, but yeah they are a ways back. Still, the class fantasy behind them is awesome and fun - once 2.0 drops (should happen next week before xpac) I plan on jumping back in from scratch and powering through the main story again in prep for xpac launch. Really excited to see what they've been cooking.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I didn't love samurai swords my last time, I never did a real gun playthrough. Are there cool AR's to make a gun build fun or are the cool things reserved for other weapon types?

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
There was an SMG you could get early on that would do burn dmg and carried through the early/mid game. Forgot the name, but there was a monk dude that you saved his brother from some baddies and you got the SMG from the baddie place.

• 1Like

Rhanyn

Blackwing Lair Raider
Pretty sure that was named Fenrir something, but it’s been awhile since I last played.

Cybsled

Ya, Fenrir was pretty damn OP for an early game gun. Pretty sure I used that as my go-to automatic close range weapon.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Saturday Night Live Love GIF by The Lonely Island

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Looked sweet.

tree-fitty says
casting a high profile star like Idris Elba is a red herring and it's all a setup from the hacker chick who hung him out to dry, because no fucking way he survives a professional hit like that. Especially when they've already done the 'survives an execution' trope with V earlier in the game. Whether she's acting on her guilt or it's just a cover for another crime, no idea.