Cyberpunk 2077

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Gotta say, this is the most pathetic Twitch drops campaign I have seen any company do so far. Even mobile gacha games aren't this lame.
Good, Twitch drops ae fucking retarded. Preorder bonuses suck too; I want less items tied to marketing bullshit, not more.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Gotta say, this is the most pathetic Twitch drops campaign I have seen any company do so far. Even mobile gacha games aren't this lame.

Not only are the items doled out one at a time, you can't even get the jacket until the middle of next month. And on top of that, there's a sniper rifle (iconic Ashura) that's only available if you gift two subs on one of the big channels (same limited set of streamers who can give out the helmet). So $10 for a single weapon when the expansion itself was $30.

The worst part is that in my testing the Ashura doesn't even work in 2.0. It just shoots flat and misses most of the time, while every other smart gun I have can still arc shots just fine. Bunch of reddit posts saying the same thing too. I assume the bug will affect the retarded twitch version too.
I’ve had an absolutely miserable experience with the smart sniper. It’s like it intentionally miss tracks. The smgs and handguns are fine. The assault rifle sprays wildly out of the barrel and is shit in closed spaces because of that.

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
This was annoying to test, so hopefully it helps someone else getting started as a netrunner build:
View attachment 492238View attachment 492239View attachment 492240View attachment 492241

No sign of the Raven deck yet. Rippler would be so nice if it was the other way around, non-combat followed by combat. I don't think it works to do Overheat then Sonic Shock though, pretty sure you'll get the trace that way. Which makes Arasaka the best for now I guess? 2 cost Sonic Shock is a lot more bearable, though it also makes the other effect the deck has useless... and there's no damage bonus at all. I think I'll give Rippler a test run first just to see if I can make it work.
I’m running the militech in anticipation of the expansion, but I’m just not tanky enough to ever use the monowire. I need to research more.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I still don't even know how the expansion works. Like can I go there and leave at will, just to get the new relic stuff started? I'm doing the heist now, so I guess I'll find out once I finish it. I definitely don't want to do the whole expansion super early.

And yeah, monowire is not getting the job done at this point. T3 Arasaka deck with Sonic Shock definitely is though. Load up Sonic Shock first for only 2 RAM, then follow it with Overheat with -1 cost from Icepick and 60% extra damage from Embedded Exploit 2, then you get 25% of the RAM back from Speculation when the dude dies.

Only annoyance atm is that I looted a T3 Overheat crafting spec from a Maelstrom netrunner, but I can't use it because I don't get rare mats from access points yet, and there doesn't seem to be a recipe to upgrade quickhack mats to the next tier like there is for normal crafting mats. I did get T3 Sonic Shock as a drop though, that was extremely lucky.

Edit: nm, I forgot you have to buy the mat upgrade specs from the netrunner vendor

Last edited:

Kaines

Potato Supreme
I still don't even know how the expansion works. Like can I go there and leave at will, just to get the new relic stuff started? I'm doing the heist now, so I guess I'll find out once I finish it. I definitely don't want to do the whole expansion super early.
Dogtown is just another part of Night City. You can drive/quicktravel there at will just like any other part of the city.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was weird, was driving around full speed and game just stopped me hard on its own because there was about 15 children running across the street. Guess they draw the line at splatting a bunch of kids cause I was just speeding around.

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
Was weird, was driving around full speed and game just stopped me hard on its own because there was about 15 children running across the street. Guess they draw the line at splatting a bunch of kids cause I was just speeding around.

Was that the malfunctioning cyberdick quest? If so, that's scripted.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Pretty sure hurting/killing kids is an automatic adult only rating

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
If I remember correctly that happened to me during vanilla as well. Cant hurt kids. IDK why the even have them in the game, lol.

Cybsled

It's mostly for a joke - dude wants you to run them over because it gets him to the doctor quicker lol

Expansion is pretty solid so far. I got past the intro bit and a fixer gave me access to leave the city. Johnny seemed to like me not taking the oath. The first boss fight was pretty badass.

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's mostly for a joke - dude wants you to run them over because it gets him to the doctor quicker lol

Expansion is pretty solid so far. I got past the intro bit and a fixer gave me access to leave the city. Johnny seemed to like me not taking the oath. The first boss fight was pretty badass.
Where exactly is the DLC intro?

I got the quest to go to Pacifica, I heard you have to do the Voodoo Boys quest first?

Wondering if I should do the other main quests first.

Cybsled

I haven't tested that, but that is what people are saying. I loaded up my 100% save and Songbird contacted me on the phone after I fast traveled to a spot north of Pacifica and mentioned she could help me with the relic and that kicked off the Phantom Liberty quest

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Welp, I foresee being stuck on this intro boss for a bit. Not sure how I’ve built such an amazingly shit hacker, but I have. Everything is a two tap on this guy and I do no damage to him.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
They added jiggle to Sandra Dorset.

A+ upgrade.
They did they did🤣, after playing the 2.0 patch all weekend and Monday I can say I'm extreme satisfied with the improves. its feels like a better RPG. Everything feels better, ill download the DLC later in the day.

Plus, I find the coolest tribute in the game. I was shock to see it.

MightyMadman

Lord Nagafen Raider
Money in 2.0 seems FAR easier to come by as well. I've only done the most recent item dupe for a total of an extra 10k credits but I'm already sitting at over 85k just playing through the Playing For Time and a few NPCD events. I haven't even started grinding the Gigs yet.
Dude!!! That was such a problem in the base game. It would take forever to get money in the game. It feels like I have more option in cyberware to get stuff cause of the money, I got a sandevistan before the . I can also say the game feels a little bit easy cause of the money, I'm playing on hard but how the game was set up, it felt like a grind with how little money comes in. Don't get me confused, there is some ncpd mission that would and can kick my ass but that the fun part

Cybsled

Selling guns is a double edged sword, though. It’s a quick way to make a buck, but you can’t buy upgrade components anymore off vendors. Only real way is to tear down guns and you need a shitload of components

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Selling guns is a double edged sword, though. It’s a quick way to make a buck, but you can’t buy upgrade components anymore off vendors. Only real way is to tear down guns and you need a shitload of components
oh no