Cyberpunk: Edgerunners

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
3d62p2j98ku91.jpg

• 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

I mean you couldn’t really do a second season outside of making a bunch of self contained anthology stories

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I'd be fine with them just paying a bunch of random different studios to just do various Cyberpunk stories, but yea trying to continue this actual show is a dead end

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I mean you couldn’t really do a second season outside of making a bunch of self contained anthology stories
That's what I assumed this show was going to be. Each season was a new story in the land of Cyberpunk. The best of both types of TV shows, a bit episodic, where they are writing a clear beginning, middle, and end, and a bit serial where they have a bunch of time to flesh out the characters.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Rabbit_Games

Molten Core Raider
Same here. I was really hoping new Seasons would give us new teams. This first Season did a great job of showing the new guy go from wet-behind-the-ear-n00b to veteran badass, then showing another newbie get wasted on his first mission. Would have been great to move onto another team with different skillsets, etc.

OhSeven

Mediocre Negro
<Prior Amod>
Normally I don't like anime but, my love for cyberpunk as a genre broke me and I watched this. Even as someone who reads stuff like 40k novels, Hyperion, and Three Body Problem, I have to say this was fucking bleak.

I must admit that I did laugh watching a main character get fucking goomba stomped.

Burren

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cool show, enjoyed it. Didn't like the art change in episode 6, however. Looked much worse.