D.C. Naval Yard Shooting

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Do we still have a mass shootings thread?

Anyways, active event still ongoing...

NBC reporting four dead, eight wounded, possibly three shooters, no one knows if the dead/wounded are the shooter(s), no one knows if they are barricaded or on the loose, etc.

Stay safe out there my D.C. pals.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The worst part about this is the traffic it is causing.
That's a great attitude! Only in DC!

Maybe if no one had guns, or everyone had guns, or some people couldn't have any guns and others did, then this wouldn't have happened!!!!!!

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wow, last year I accepted a job at the Navy Yard. The pay was shitty for DC though, so I decided to live in the Mojave desert instead. It's miserable as far as temperature, but it's looking like a good decision right now.

Which reminds me, I know there was at least one guy from FoH that messaged me about it and said he worked there.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Usually if there's a ton of traffic I used to go "OH FOR FUCKS SAKE SOMEONE BETTER BE DEAD". A few times someone has been dead, so I felt like a shitty human being - and I still do for saying it. I don't say that stuff anymore.

Last time was a drunk parent drove into the woods and their 5 year old not in a seatbelt died.. drunk at 7am on the way to school. I felt so shitty afterwards and I was only an hour late.

tad10

Elisha Dushku
That's a great attitude! Only in DC!

Maybe if no one had guns, or everyone had guns, or some people couldn't have any guns and others did, then this wouldn't have happened!!!!!!
Chicago long ago proved that gun control is a stupid idea. This and the Fort Hood shooting just prove that DoD/Base gun regulations are stupid too.

TJ Lazer_sl

shitlord
Chicago long ago proved that gun control is a stupid idea. This and the Fort Hood shooting just prove that DoD/Base gun regulations are stupid too.
God I wish people like you didn't like seeing children shot to death so much. But hey, we're living in Tad's America.

Senaiel

Silver Knight of the Realm
This is happening in DC and they cannot target the politicians?? Sigh...
NSA coming for you bro. I love how cnn is saying that there are good sources saying 2 shooters are down but making sure they do not confirm it. They do not want another PR nightmare after boston.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If Obama had a son...
6Gj5nwu.jpg

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Media at it again, already released the name of the "shooter" only to backtrack later and say that wasn't him.