Dad from 7th Heaven confesses to child molestation

iannis

Musty Nester
I always thought it was so funny how all of the kids were 100% whitebred. god, simon was a little fucking Arayan Master with his blonde hair. And then BOOM... the youngest one is a little DREAMER.

And the dad didn't even notice. They never even addressed it at all. A saccharine adoption story would have been perfect for that show. But nope. She just cooked too long or something. I really feel like someone in the casting of that show was being incredibly snide.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Cops have his house roped off and traffic stopped and reports of gunfire.

Borzak

Until you hear him charged with something sounds like it could have been a pissed off ex wife or whatever she is.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Did you listen to the recording? That shit is going to be pretty hard to just explain away.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this case is very strange. i dunno if thats really his voice, but it doesnt matter, his career is done now whether he did anything or not. another example if you did something fucked up, deny deny deny. or rather dont do anything fucked up like showing little girls your weewee and make them touch it in the first place.

iannis

Musty Nester
As will happen when a former Baywatch actress breaks important national crime news on social media, things got a little crazy.
lul. Mr. Danger, if that is your real name, I salute you.

Borzak

Something still doesn't add up. Had the tapes for 2 years and turned them over to the police in NYC and nothing happend?

Gamma Rays

Large sized member
Isn't there a story that the wife (ex-wife) was holding the tapes and using them as a threat to try and get more money in the divorce.

She taped the therapy sessions secretly, I guess once she figured out that he had this stuff to come out. And then she hits him with the "I got all that on tape, so pay up big. Or else!!"

Borzak

The story I read she tried to get more money out of him for the divorce then shopped them around to sell them. That doesn't sound like a great plan considering his future net worth if true is going to take a nose dive. But it also said she sent the tapes to the police in NY a long time ago unless I misread it.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She'll just pull some bullshit about how she was too afraid of him to release them earlier, but now finally found the "courage" to do it.