rrr_img_77990.jpg

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Didnt click, read, or listen . . .

Did he go homo or hetero? Lol

Jait

Molten Core Raider
The strangest thing is, I've always said the guy was the poster child for a sexual predator, or a serial killer.

Wish I had been right about the second thing instead.

iannis

Musty Nester
Woah.

I did not see that coming.

Not that I see him as a paragon of virtue. But kiddie diddling?

iannis

Musty Nester
Didnt click, read, or listen . . .

Did he go homo or hetero? Lol
It was little girls.

So I guess technically... it could be worse? I don't even know.

I do know that shrink did his profession no favors by getting involved in a divorce dispute in this fashion. Ethically it's obviously the right thing to do... but I think that maybe got away from him.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so was this a leaked private conversation? i wonder if jennifer lawrence will claim decker was sexually asssaulted too.

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
The strangest thing is, I've always said the guy was the poster child for a sexual predator, or a serial killer.

Wish I had been right about the second thing instead.
Wait you wish he had murdered a bunch of people instead of flashing his dick at some girls? You are almost as fucked up as he is.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
In college, my wife was friends with a preachers daughter(from hs). The family only had 1 tv, in the parents bedroom, they would all gather in there and only watch approved programming, like 7th heaven.

Rod-138

Trakanon Raider
My first girlfriend was a preacher's daughter and @ 18, 7 th Heaven was the only show her parents would let her watch that wasn't a cartoon!

Sick bunch those zealots.

Despite an ecstasy/sex rampage and turning into a Falcons fan, she somehow managed to turn out ok.