Daft Punk

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love that teaser clip. Wasn't sure if they would come correct but by the sound of that it should live up to my expectations.

Eomer

Trakanon Raider
I think I've probably listened to Alive 2007 roughly one million times, and I still am not tired of it. To say I'm pumped for this album is an incredibly massive understatement.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
I think I've probably listened to Alive 2007 roughly one million times, and I still am not tired of it. To say I'm pumped for this album is an incredibly massive understatement.
Fo real

Also, Make Love and Emotion are two of the best boning songs on the planet

Orcus_sl

shitlord
I've pvp'd to Alive 2007 a thousand times. Getting into a good fight when this part of Robot Rock hits is the best:

edit: put the time in the url, didn't seem to work, starts at 5:05

this is a pretty cool mix of both clips from the commercials

gauze

Molten Core Raider

Fuck, I think I soiled myself alittle and cried some. Dat ending.

I can't stop listening to Niles play that rift.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I think I'm already ready for some remixes. Hopefully there's some good songs with out vocals too.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
I'm really satisfied how they went about w/ Pharrell on that track. I'm kinda worried though, it might be the only track Niles is on though ;[

I think the only other two guess vocalist will be Julian and Giorgio. I remember reading somewhere that Giorgio was doing a "through the decades."

Glad to see DJ Falcon is back w/ Thomas too.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm really satisfied how they went about w/ Pharrell on that track. I'm kinda worried though, it might be the only track Niles is on though ;[

I think the only other two guess vocalist will be Julian and Giorgio. I remember reading somewhere that Giorgio was doing a "through the decades."
Moroder's a producer not a singer.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
Tracklist
DAFT PUNK - RANDOM ACCESS MEMORIES TRACKLIST
1. "Give Life Back to Music" (featuring Nile Rodgers)
2. "The Game of Love"
3. "Giorgio by Moroder" (featuring Giorgio Moroder)
4. "Within" (featuring Chilly Gonzales)
5. "Instant Crush" (featuring Julian Casablancas)
6. "Lose Yourself to Dance" (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
7. "Touch" (featuring Paul Williams)
8. "Get Lucky" (featuring Pharrell Williams and Nile Rodgers)
9. "Beyond"
10. "Motherhood"
11. "Fragments of Time" (featuring Todd Edwards)
12. "Doin' It Right" (featuring Panda Bear)
13. "Contact" (featuring DJ Falcon)