Daft Punk

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
People claim Niles played that exact riff in his collaboration video. I'm not musically inclined enough to confirm it.

Ether

Lord Nagafen Raider
I think this is the track "Contact;" it sounds like what the singer is saying and it also supposed to be the only track that uses sampling. At the same time, the vocalist sounds like it could be Pharell or Todd Edwards, neither of whom are on "Contact."

ham

Lord Nagafen Raider
had the exact opposite takeaway from it. other interviews I was really feeling, he just seems so douchey I can't get behind it.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
I don't think its douchey. I just think hes a weird scatterbrained art dude that's passionate as hell about this record and i love it.

edit- or maybe i just like the picture he painted about listening to it for the first time with your girl in a car on the beach... just makes me smile.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
God dammit, I don't think I've ever looked forward to an album so much.

They single-handedly made album release an Event.

Dabamf_sl

shitlord
They're doing such a good job hyping it, that it's going to majorly bite them in the ass if the album isn't absolutely fantastic.

Lowendtheory_sl

shitlord
supposedly that is fake and the real track is 6:07 min long. They released all the track lengths a while back. That doesn't explain where those new vocals came from though.

gauze

Molten Core Raider
Though I do wonder if they are releasing it bit by bit.

& am I the only person that doesn't hear Mexican monkey? All I hear is "Get yourself together get funky.. get lucky. were up all night to get lucky."