Dallas

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Butthurt

<Nazi Janitors>
Btw, gentlemen, this is photographic evidence of the time me, Ignatius Ignatius and TJT TJT spent together on St. Patrick’s Day in Dallas.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
I have to goto Dalls for a few days in a couple of weeks. Best BBQ? Best cocktail bar? Will be a Mon and Tue night.

Pecan Lodge for Dallas BBQ.
Heim BBQ if you wander out to Ft. Worth.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Man0warr

Molten Core Raider
Lockhart Smokehouse if you are closer to Plano/Richardson. Pecan Lodge is great but it's usually slammed and downtown sucks if you are just going down there to eat.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
You guys want to get together this summer? Looks like admin wants to get rid of me and are pushing my relocation through as fast as they can. Lol

Maybe hit the range and grab a lunch in the next month

Ignatius Ignatius Cad Cad Butthurt Butthurt Hoss Hoss TheBeagle TheBeagle TJT TJT AladainAF AladainAF @who ever else is in this area

There are a bunch more but I can't remember who specifically

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I've been game for a while. I missed the last gathering on saint pattys day last year due to having a new-born but he's 35 pounds and drinking heavily now so.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm game if I'm not overseas or in a state mandated quarantine from having just been overseas. If I need to go somewhere within 2 weeks of getting home, I think I will wait a few days then just go get another covid test. Course, I won't tell the company ...

I was not reading this thread so I didn't know about St paddy's day. I'm thinking of going to Fan Expo in Dallas (if it doesn't get canceled) on June teenth. Problem is most of the major celebs have cancelled and everything's still kind of up in the air.

Last edited:

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Beers and putt putt? Lol

Thats about the extent of my golfing ability.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
I think giving each other hand jobs would be less gay than putt putt.

I dunno, he plays a mean game of hand job...err putt putt.

EDIT:

I mean we could do a driving range, as we hand job.

That or guns, but can't really guns and drink.

Last edited:

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, he plays a mean game of hand job...err putt putt.

EDIT:

I mean we could do a driving range, as we hand job.

That or guns, but can't really guns and drink.

Can I shoot the golfballs out of the air? There's gotta be a name for that. Redneck golf?

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Range day sounds better.

Shoot early, grab some beers / lunch.

Back to heterosexual by Early afternoon