DAOC: Origins - New Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dunno, I had a great group too
frown.png

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
Mine was better. Btw, someone asked me what I was going to be and I typed thurg... so not a thurg. I was a cab :p I have rerolled like 12 times and I am losing track.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
So what's the deal with the group bonus? I haven't had a chance to play. Stupid high extra xp for grouping? Is it a function of how many people are in the group?

Someone also mentioned getting xp for just tagging mobs?

Thanks!

Lost Ranger_sl

shitlord
Oh dear. Urge to play just suddenly shot way up.

I need to play something that I haven't before. Question for you old school casters. Cab or Thurg for RvR? I vividly remember both of them being mean, but can't remember why lol.

Duppin_sl

shitlord
Having to get my account fixed because I derped and clicked Hib instead of Alb when making it.

I think I'm going to make an armsman, since it seems like there are enough groups around to make it non-painful to level one.

Janx

<Silver Donator>

I need to play something that I haven't before. Question for you old school casters. Cab or Thurg for RvR? I vividly remember both of them being mean, but can't remember why lol.
Dots or nukes. Thurgs had those stupid pets that would go for MILES.

Rope

Silver Knight of the Realm
So what's the deal with the group bonus? I haven't had a chance to play. Stupid high extra xp for grouping? Is it a function of how many people are in the group?

Someone also mentioned getting xp for just tagging mobs?

Thanks!
Seems group xp is crazy high. People on the forums are bitchin. Level quick
biggrin.png

Tolin_sl

shitlord
10-30 hours to hit 50 seems about right to get people invested in their characters. Who wants a grindy ass DAOC PVE experience?

Melicant

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Theurg. Generally more wanted in RvR groups.

Im in but mouse seems auto locked on character anyone else get this. Like you dont need to hold right mouse to shift camera around

alt tab fixed it lol