DAOC: Origins - New Server

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
yeah, think i'm done for the night, they cant seem to keep it up for longer then 10 minutes each time.

Boloboy

Bronze Knight of the Realm
trying to get signed up. Not getting a confirmation email. If someone can post for me and ask them to activate account Cyric it would be appreciated

Jabberwhacky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Looks like a complete uninstall and reinstall of the launcher was in order. Just updating via the launcher did not work!

Aeler in game.

Tolin_sl

shitlord
Running around in Sals plains with 23 people in a battlegroup - everyone getting max full xp. I know it's not classic, but it sure is fun.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
I expect the first week to be pretty dodgy.I don't think their stress test was very stressful.

I have my account created but I'm waiting for the server to be a bit more stable before I try to do anything ingame.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
yeah, I tried to log into mine today and it's telling me the password is incorrect so I think they have a DB snafu going on.

Spawn_sl

shitlord
yeah, I tried to log into mine today and it's telling me the password is incorrect so I think they have a DB snafu going on.
Uninstall your launcher and download the latest. You'll get that message if your using the one from beta or even a day before launch.

Gecko_sl

shitlord
Reinstalled everything, and see my game server account isn't listed on the game forums anymore, probably due to the wipe.

I tried to recreate and now I'm getting a SQL connect error to the DB from the main site. I'll wait until this afternoon and try again.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Hello,
-on Origins you dont have so much custom stuff as on utgard;
-there is fully implemented SI;
-classes like BD or nerco do actually work;
-and most of all old RAs !
Sounds like confirmed...

Bolts apparently work correctly too...

O shit. Might fux witcha this weekend.

Reiker

Golden Knight of the Realm
Is there a way to see accurate server status? The launcher says 700 people are on Origins, but I can't log in so I assume the server is down. Their website doesn't seem to list server status anywhere.