Dark and Darker

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Sold a purple recurve bow with 3 damage mods to some nerd for 300 heart candy

Time for valentine to hook me up baby
wtf lol that's like 6k gold and can't you only fit 250 in the trade window?

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea lol I asked for 400 and he offered 300 and actually came through with the extra 50.

People go fucking mental for full damage rolls on shit. And I mean to be fair a recurve bow with 52 damage or whatever it was is pretty busted.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Learning how to PvE is a pretty quick process for anyone that has played Skyrim or anything of that genre really. Mobs are super predictable and slow so once you figure it out none of them besides like the death beetles are at all scary for most classes.

Hitboxes seem surprisingly good for PVP. You can actually just crouch under zweihander swings etc, and you have to angle your shield properly. The longsword can even parry almost anything but you have to aim the blade manually to do it.

Stats are obviously a rough draft right now and gear in general is gonna need a lot of work by the next test/demo/whatever. Almost all stats are completely useless, and even if they have marginal use everything is entirely overshadowed by how powerful flat +damage rolls are, or +all attributes existing. Like I went and bought a whole set of gear with flat +phys rolls on it, bought two decent-ish daggers and took the dual wield perk on my fighter and cleared out the entire dungeon like 10 runs in a row solo. It's actually completely busted how the flat rolls scale with multiple hits and high attack speed like that - people are just dead before they can even complete an axe swing or a spell etc.

Hopefully next run the skill trees exist so we can get a bit more depth in the classes.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Learning how to PvE is a pretty quick process for anyone that has played Skyrim or anything of that genre really.
It's literally Elder Scrolls: Daggerfall combat, which is probably the oldschool game I have the most hours logged on except maybe X-Com: TFTD.

Yeah, I didn't get much homework done in high school.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
They really need to do something about mob body blocking. I just hid in a corner bandaging up, this ranger and barb found me but since it was narrow only one could attack me first at a time and i managed to kill both. Dodged the barb attack and everything and then a stupid fucking gas zombie comes out of nowhere cuz it was agroed on them and blocks me and I couldn't kill him before the poison cloud and I couldn't fucking move or kill it fast enough and I died. That shit was retarded x10.

They should give everyone the ability to shove with like left + right click simultaneously or something idk. Dying to being body blocked is super tilting. Oh and why the fuck do spiders body block you, that shit is also super dumb. They should not have collision at all.

Last edited:

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
The game wouldn't function if mobs didn't have collision lol.
I said only spiders. They couldn't just make it so spiders don't have body collision but still weapon collision? I mean a tiny ass spider body blocking you makes no fucking sense at all.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
The spiders are definitely gay as fuck because sometimes geometry makes it hard to smash the generator.

Xevy

Log Wizard
I had 3 spiders push me up an entire flight of stairs earlier. As a Wizard trying to cast magic missile, it was slightly infuriating to say the least.

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Also these devs are kind of dumb honestly. So they add an extra escape portal to the 9 man dungeon 2 days ago then today they increase the players from 9 to 11 but don't add anymore spawn portals. Like huh? And making the big map 18 instead of 15 also pretty dumb. You're forced to PvP way too quickly and get surrounded like every game now. It's ridiculous.

• 1Solidarity

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Like 5-6 hits with a few buffed by skills and the base +10 dmg with axes hits on skele champion with a barb. Still killed me since your too fucking slow to walk away from it's hits and they like to double swing. First player I'd found was friendly, but ever since it's rangers wanting to just casually walk away while pelting me. So barb is at least much easier on the basic trash, but struggling against anything trickier. (Had started with cleric and ranger which was lol slow to kill taking a whole quiver on a dumb goblin or most of one +3 shot)

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
You can duck the champions two horizontal slashes like 90% of the time.

They are really never worth killing though as a solo, they don't drop anything close to worth the effort

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
I finally did it. Took me about 3 hours of trying but I finally killed the troll boss as a naked rogue using the default dagger. Fucking A I was getting tilted for a bit but I have the strat down nearly perfect now and it's actually pretty awesome. It's actually the fastest possible way to kill him too. The ending was great too. I ran into a wizard and he knew I was killing the troll and I got a purple wizard hat so I gave it to him and he guided me to the exit lol. Then he had to solo a barb to get the last portal, was great. If anyone's interested in trying it lmk and I'll tell/show you how.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Time to put away your toys Lumi Lumi . Grab your cape, the world needs you. Things are happening and people will have lots of questions for you today.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Huh? What'd I miss :/
lol

Screenshot 2023-02-12 at 08-05-42 Politics Culture and Controversy.png

70nxml.jpg

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
1676220042969.png

Just got this on my 2nd naked troll run lol. Another dude let me live and lead me to the portal thank god cuz I had 1 health rofl so I gave him everything else.

This ring must be worth a fortune.

• 1Like