Dark and Darker

Xevy

Log Wizard
East coast Playtest is now active. Game is free to try. Don't play it solo, definitely best with three but doable as two.

Cleric/Fighter are a strong starter. Rogue if you're solo and a sneaky bitch.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Is there a logic to finding the exit? Am I missing something on the UI? I seem to stumble my way upon extractions rather than work my way to them.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Exits spawn later into the match as sets of 3 blue portals or a single blue, or 3 red / single red. Red portal entry = big xp and entry to super scary lich area (blues eventually spawn in here). Blue entry = escape with the stuffs u picked up.

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Exits spawn later into the match as sets of 3 blue portals or a single blue, or 3 red / single red. Red portal entry = big xp and entry to super scary lich area (blues eventually spawn in here). Blue entry = escape with the stuffs u picked up.
Is there any indicator for where they spawn? In Tarkov you have extract points. Is it just random in this? I see a ton of the reds at the end but I rarely see a blue, even in a long match.

Terial

Trakanon Raider
I liked this game, but being that i don't ever have a team, I wish there was a non-team PvP dungeon. Running into teams as a solo player just sucks.

• 1Like

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Is there any indicator for where they spawn? In Tarkov you have extract points. Is it just random in this? I see a ton of the reds at the end but I rarely see a blue, even in a long match.

Kinda random tbh

Lodi

Blackwing Lair Raider
Man, gonna be sad when this is gone. Really looking forward to what this game is going to be with all the features in. It's pretty impressive how solid a game they've made this early on.

Definite day one purchase.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
had a ton of fun with this, but being ungeared and constantly running into crews with maxed out legendary gear is annoying.
definitely looking forward to better matchmaking

definite day one purchase

• 1Like

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
It's unlikely there will ever be any kind of matchmaking.

These types of Tarkov-adjacent setups are built to thrive on the imbalance of loadouts mostly and the weird disparity that generates in terms of actual PVP.

They take it too far in this thought and just need a different/better itemization system. The Cycle has the same problem where the items just scale up in raw numbers and don't do anything new or interesting or different, and that kind of ruins the whole formula. Having 5 rarities of the same sword with the purple one or whatever just being 2x more damage but otherwise identical is what will sink this if they don't come up with something better.

Pasteton

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game was a ton of fun to watch on stream. I think if the maps were bigger and you had more options to get out it might be nicer for people that enjoy more the non pvp aspects. But all the hidden rooms, the traps, etc, spot on for the ambience of a dungeon crawler

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
Alpha Playtest #3 starts tomorrow!
1671130167799.png

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ikkan

Molten Core Raider
Just started playing this today - it's been a lot of fun even though I'm absolutely horrible at it. I'm going to be out of town the rest of the week, but for the next playtest if anyone wants to group up PM me.

Trollocaust

Lord Nagafen Raider
This game really needs a fucking matchmaking system. Not sure why I'm bothering to play this on my own.

• 1Like

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
This game really needs a fucking matchmaking system. Not sure why I'm bothering to play this on my own.

Yeah, that is what I'm thinking too. This game is going to die an early death if they don't support solo's or have a matchmaking system.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
played solo rogue for the end of the night, killed a lot of ppl with

perks:
ambush, poisoned weapon, backstab, stealth

skills:
hide, weakpoint attack

got lvl 15 in about 3 hours

Caliane

streamers been playing this constantly. watching cohh, tangent play while working.

people were talking in cohhs stream about wizard making regular rogues just trash and useless. At first I thought they were overstating it. from watching cohh/tangent..
But, then randomly noticed some other streamer playing, and opened up theirs for a bit.

She was playing wizard "spellsword". yeah. wizard with dagger/orb. haste, ignite, invis. mm and chain lit. Just running around soloing npcs, and entire 3 man teams. ignite, haste, invis.
1 shotting rogues, rangers first. then wizards. 2 shot on fighters. or just mm them from range.

it was def an, "oh.. ok."

Last edited: