Dark Souls 2

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
Belfry Luna is the new Forest (invasions) and the gargoyles got turned into 4-Kings.

Antiquated Key is for a door in Lost Bastille.

Moebiwan

shitlord
Kept my 8 year old son home from school today so he could get the first crack at it. 4 bosses down so far (Dragonrider, The Last Giant, Pursuer, Flexile Sentry). He's better than me. He also wanted this picture posted on the internet so here you go: happiest kid on earth.

rrr_img_62461.jpg

shattuck_sl

shitlord
So for those who are pretty deep into this (I'm still early, haven't even fought a boss yet) how would you say the difficulty compares to Demon's/Dark Souls? I'm curious if it's been watered down as the game has generated wider appeal.

Budos

Golden Knight of the Realm
So for those who are pretty deep into this (I'm still early, haven't even fought a boss yet) how would you say the difficulty compares to Demon's/Dark Souls? I'm curious if it's been watered down as the game has generated wider appeal.
You'll get killed a bunch, don't worry.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
The death toll has to be over 3 million by now. God knows I accounted for about half so far.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Just made it to the Gutter, can't see SHIT. Almost same kills as Sean, swap sentinel/lost sinner with rat vanguard

Vinyard_sl

shitlord
Go human, summon people in, use the ballistas on his ass. Couple direct hits destroys him.
He always destroys the bailista lol. I'll try the summon thing.

I was getting too mad to stay in the area so I checked out the tower of flame. 2 shotted the Dragonrider.

Pursuer will go down.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
So there is a neogaf thread dedicated to how much of a graphics downgrade DS2 is compared to what was shown in the trailers. Is it really that bad? Those pics are just...

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Game looks great imo and the early footage had crushed blacks all over the place.

Just found the twinblade sean but it's pretty low damage.. worth using/upgrading?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I heard that you can play left-handed. Shield in right hand, weapon in left. Interesting detail.