Dark Souls 3

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Downed Yharm the giant. That was a FUN fight because of the additional mechanic. (Won't spoil it for those that have not reached it)

Got Aldrich down to 50% but died. Saturday is a huge gaming day and night. Before I get hammered at 6pm and run Rocket League and Overwatch all night, I am going to see if I can get as far as I can until then.

Then probably try and play it drunk and die continually at 2am once Loderunner passes out on me.
I played drunk souls for DS2 with my brother in law on my NG+. He fell asleep because I got like 50% through the game before dying.

I just kept playing drunk and it was awesome.

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
I played drunk souls for DS2 with my brother in law on my NG+. He fell asleep because I got like 50% through the game before dying.

I just kept playing drunk and it was awesome.
Drunk coop ds3 on ps4. Make it happen.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
2 more bosses till hornet ring as a lvl 30

So close I can taste it

Really hope they do lots of DLC and add blue eye orbs. What ever could have been the reason for cutting that? I'd much much rather invade other invaders than potential softies

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
The blue sentinals/darkmoon shit is really ill conceived this time around for sure. Having two covenants vying for the already slim pickings of the way of the blue wearers is stupid, combined with how often those reverse invasions just fail or someone is already dead before you load and it's just a goddamn mess.

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Not sure I'd ever bother with 40 vit. Armor is such crap in this game and poise is just about 100% useless unless you're going for hyperarmor on a heavy weapon.
Poise is not useless in PVP. Ultra Greatswords are so OP that if you can trade with someone, you will probably kill them on the second hit. It's ridiculous.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Yea hyperarmor is good, but the difference between 10 poise and 30 poise for how useful hyperarmor is seems to be almost nothing. All that really matters is whether you started your attack animation soon enough.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
So apparently there is hard tested evidence that the highest weapon upgrade you've made had a direct impact on your ability to defend/invade also

What da FUK

Doesn't matter if its in storage or if you get rid of said item either

Makes me wonder what other kind of shit it looks at

Lenas

Trump's Staff
That info has been around since day 1. Your highest weapon level directly impacts who you can play with or invade whether you have it equipped or not. Matchmaking is a combination of SL and weapon level unless you're using a password in which case nothing matters.

Sorry you wont be able to invade many people at SL30 with a +10 weapon and hornet ring.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Not sure I'd ever bother with 40 vit. Armor is such crap in this game and poise is just about 100% useless unless you're going for hyperarmor on a heavy weapon.
Yeah but.. FASHION SOULS. And Havel's Greatshield! Sure, being double the weight of black iron GS is a tad much, but holy fuck does it own.

Current dilemma is rings. I went back to get favor (ez mode - pull solo with an arrow and then just be careful to stay in block/dodge until they stop for a lightning breath) so now I have (and want) favor/havel's/sta regen/+souls/+loot.

I suppose havel's ring is the least useful if I can get away with wearing cloth gloves or something. <3 my fallen knight set

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
some fashion souls

main dex pyro reincarnate ala DS1
mq3MSoS.jpg

lvl 30 twink pvp alt
16cosil.jpg

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah Fallen Knight armor is the best stats to wt ratio of anything I have come across, plus it looks good. I think I slotted stuff for magic defenses to fight the magic snake bitch, but aside from that I have been rocking the Fallen Knight set for most of the game myself. Armor is really superfluous in this game for the most part. You actually get more benefit from the raw hp from Vit than you do from the armor you an wear investing in item capacity. At last to a certain point.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
PS: Here is what I miss most in DS3:

SO SPOILED. WE HAD NO IDEA HOW GOOD WE HAD IT.
Yeah I said back in BB that that weapon rendered all others meaningless. WAY WAY overpowered. The Ith? straightsword you get at the tower bottom early on is sort of on the same level, in terms of being busted. I keep coming back to it despite really WANTING to like weapons like the Judgement GS or spears.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Yeah I said back in BB that that weapon rendered all others meaningless. WAY WAY overpowered. The Ith? straightsword you get at the tower bottom early on is sort of on the same level, in terms of being busted. I keep coming back to it despite really WANTING to like weapons like the Judgement GS or spears.
You could always go Kirkhammer to be slightly different. Or go full ez-mode with hunter axe.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
I've heard/seen good things about that armor that bleeds targets for you rolling near them. Stacks per piece and impacted by your AR. Real curious about that... and maybe some great axes too for another char.

lol