Dark Souls 3

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Bleed is great, and while most bosses are resistant to it, doubling up natural 34 bleed from a katana with whatever rouge gives does stack and is more than enough to overcome their resists quickly. I've heard the barbed sword is good too, but I screwed up and missed Kirk's invasion the first time through.

Poison I'm pretty sure is nigh-useless in PVE. From learned their lesson a few games ago when people would cheese bosses with clouds.

Ut: if you've got balanced str/dex, you should definitely try a straight sword with a refined gem. Obvious choice is dark sword like everybody else, but it's not the only good sword by any means.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Anri of Astora sword is great with Bleed, because of the Luck scaling on it(Kinda weird having a Luck scale though lol)

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Bleed is great, and while most bosses are resistant to it, doubling up natural 34 bleed from a katana with whatever rouge gives does stack and is more than enough to overcome their resists quickly. I've heard the barbed sword is good too, but I screwed up and missed Kirk's invasion the first time through.

Poison I'm pretty sure is nigh-useless in PVE. From learned their lesson a few games ago when people would cheese bosses with clouds.

Ut: if you've got balanced str/dex, you should definitely try a straight sword with a refined gem. Obvious choice is dark sword like everybody else, but it's not the only good sword by any means.
You playing tonight? You are on my PS4 friends list right?

Vorph

I'm playing on PC. I almost got the PS4 version but 60fps is just too big a difference.

And yeah, I'm pretty sure Anri's sword is the best weapon in the game since it not only scales insanely high but can still be buffed, gives 2hp regen, and stops skeletons from reviving. I respec'ed into 40 luck and picked up just enough int/faith to cast fire and great magic weapon buffs. I'll pick up 25-30 faith at some point during NG+ since lightning is by far the least resisted element and dark isn't bad either.

Feels like being back in Demon's Souls. Blueblood sword was the best weapon in that game too. Sadly this time around it's better to use a shield in offhand. BBS+Moon Uchi is still the most fun dual wield design From has come up with. Everything since is either ineffectual or gimmicky at best.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Oh and the steps of Anor Londo are one of the best farming spots in the entire game. You get 3 dudes, with easy as piss to avoid movesets, worth nearly 3k souls apiece, all can be reached and killed in less than a minute and a half, and the bonfire is right next to them at the bottom of the stairs.
Farmed the hell out of this last night, I wanted full silver armor, super stingy on legs and sword damn it. Then I noticed that black knight armor was way better, sadly I killed the black night near the Abyss watcher 20 times and only got the shield (which I used for the rest of the game as it rocks) I really want the Black knight sword and hat.

Vorph

As long as you can beat whatever you're farming without a shield, the combination of crystal sage's rapier in offhand, gold serpent ring, and symbol of avarice makes farming most things (read: offline farming covenant items is still ungodly retarded) pretty painless. For covenant items and really rare shit like Medicant's staff, you probably want to pop a copper or gold coin too.

Edit: If you're talking about the claymore-size BK sword and not the UGS, it's a ground spawn on a corpse in Smoldering Lake.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I got BK sword and legs but I don't remember which one dropped them. Road of Sacrifice or Untended Graves if I had to guess.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
Getting tired of invading real quick. I went a few hours today and only got to fight a single opponent maybe 5 times? It's getting ridiculous!

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Ya, I just looked up what I need for Covenant Farming, and man wish I could play-online at all, 30 Concords is gonna be a pain in the ass..

Vorph

I'm probably just going to settle for the ring at 10 concords. Darkmoon Blade is just Lightning Blade converted to magic damage, and in most cases lightning is the more effective element. If you really need to deal magic damage, it's easier to just use Great Magic Weapon instead.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
Plat !

even though I still need to do DS 1/2(hard drive crashed on my PS3 when I was half-way thru DS 1, and been to busy to work thru 2 at all)

Vorph

Ah right, the trophy for all the miracles. Since there's also trophies for all rings, pyros, etc., you're going to need to farm 30 sunlight medals, 30 vertebrae shackles, and 30 wolf's blood swordgrass too. Have fun with that...

I wouldn't even try until I had the +2 gold ring.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
That's the plan, but planing what stuff I need, and also enemies to farm to get there, swordgrass doesn't seem too rough, there is the 3 Ghru's you can farm right by the Farron Keep Door(thanks for removing Farm code FROM), I'm up to 5 Verte's already so I'll probably be about halfway thru that before I start actually farming Sunlight medals/Concords seem to be the biggest hassle so far..

Lenas

Trump's Staff
If this really is the lastSoulsI feel an obligation to 100% the achievements. Don't care how long it takes.

Folanlron

Trakanon Raider
If this really is the lastSoulsI feel an obligation to 100% the achievements. Don't care how long it takes.
Probably is the last "Souls" game I'm guessing FROM want's to get far far far away from, Bandai Namco after this clusterfuck release

there will probably be other games from them that are like it, but no more Bandai fuck sticks(I think they have the rights to the Dark Souls series)...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
There will definitely be new games in this vein. Bloodbourne is sure to get a sequel, for instance, and probably sooner rather than later.

No way does From kill the goose that's laying the golden egg before its time.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
Def twinking a lvl 30 up for the 3v1 reason.

Game is way more rewarding killing bosses solo (extremely low chance of a summon sign as a lowbie in high end zones) without being over leveled.

Is it possible to copy and share character files? Haven't tried or checked.

khalid

Unelected Mod
Beat it at lvl 106 and 70ish hours. All bosses done except for one. Deciding if I want to do NG+ or try a faith/magic type build.

Really great game.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Possible that save copying / sharing could get you flagged and soft banned from what I hear.

Vorph

There will definitely be new games in this vein. Bloodbourne is sure to get a sequel, for instance, and probably sooner rather than later.

No way does From kill the goose that's laying the golden egg before its time.
BB2, then King's Field V plz.

And yeah, From needs to go back to Atlus for their publisher on any non-Sony-exclusive games. They were so good with Demon's Souls.