Dark Souls 3

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Two bosses dead, I then went back and killed the naked dude to the left of fire shrine, took some doing but I got that asshole.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Fuck them for putting so many sparklies in the swamp because I cannot pass them up. I took all night to get everything. Watcher(s) down on first attempt. I picked up these awesome dual wielding maces(?) and I love them. I just can't do shield anymore after doing dual-wielding in DS2. Rolling is just so much more effective than a shield.

Dulldain_sl

shitlord
....Watcher(s) down on first attempt....
I hate you. Took me a dozen or so times until I figured out I was doing it wrong. I was running from them (putting me right in the fire) instead of just fighting them like I would a regular mob. After that two times, BS FTW.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm sad that this is going to be the last DS. Everything feels right systems wise, assuming bugs will be patched and some refinements made. Someone before said they feel privileged to have played these games and I tend to agree. What an amazing series.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
It took me about 55 hours to beat the game. I definitely took my time, got every miracle/spell/pyromancy and got most covenants to rank two.

There were three secret areas, I found two myself and one I only found after the final boss. Two of the secret areas were also the most challenging areas in the game for me.

P.s. Try the sunlight straight sword. It wrecked my dark sword +10. Especially with its R2 self buff running.

axeman_sl

shitlord
It's funny how on any model bigger than a regular hollow, the backstab animation sends your weapon directly up the enemy's asshole.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
P.s. Try the sunlight straight sword. It wrecked my dark sword +10. Especially with its R2 self buff running.
Definitely going to use this as my fast weapon since I'm really not liking katanas at all. By the time I get it to +5 I should have 40/40.

I'd also recommend that anyone with even a passing interest in greatswords try the Farron GS. It's the best thing they've made since pre-nerf Santier's Spear.

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
What's with those fuck you tree wielding demons with the annoying spell in the swamp? Lured them out of deep water with a bow just because goddamn.

Powered up Abyss Watcher:

This tree is no fucking joke, can get him to like p3 when the arm comes out. That thing flails around and rapes me tenderly.

Playing on ps4 if any RR bros are. Psn is killacomb

Edit:
Shit, he is actually easy. Just had to stand far away and wait till he stood up and fell over, leaving the arm exposed.

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Knight Slayer Torig confirmed hardest boss in the game? Fuck that guy man, died more to him than I think every other boss combined.

Nirgon

YOU HAVE NO POWER HERE
One shot someone with a fireball

Have chaos corvian scythe

It was worth it

Maxing all PvP covenants as I get them

Found some weird rewards that I wanna try

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Was talking with Vinyard last night and I came up with a theory regarding where this game fits into the Dark Souls timeline. Spoilers up to the third Lord of Cinder.

Dark Souls 2 is a direct sequel to Dark Souls 1 in the event that the chosen undead links the fire, but takes place far in the future. Dark Souls 3 is a direct sequel to Dark Souls 1 in the even that the chosen undead does NOT link the fire. Without the linking of the fire, the gods lose their power. Gwyndolin assumes control of Anor Londo from his sister Gweneviere, who was MIA in another land, but she comes back as her power begins to fade. In a desparate attempt to keep themselves relevant, they look to the Abyss as a source of power, but they accidentally awaken Aldritch who assumes control of Gwyndolin's body and severely cripples Gweneviere, who becomes Rosaria.

I do not yet know why Aldritch goes on to become a Lord of Cinder but I think I'll find the answers as I continue to play through the game. One thing I'm uncertain of is whether or not Manus is alive in this universe.

Zaide

TLP Idealist
Was talking with Vinyard last night and I came up with a theory regarding where this game fits into the Dark Souls timeline. Spoilers up to the third Lord of Cinder.

Dark Souls 2 is a direct sequel to Dark Souls 1 in the event that the chosen undead links the fire, but takes place far in the future. Dark Souls 3 is a direct sequel to Dark Souls 1 in the even that the chosen undead does NOT link the fire. Without the linking of the fire, the gods lose their power. Gwyndolin assumes control of Anor Londo from his sister Gweneviere, who was MIA in another land, but she comes back as her power begins to fade. In a desparate attempt to keep themselves relevant, they look to the Abyss as a source of power, but they accidentally awaken Aldritch who assumes control of Gwyndolin's body and severely cripples Gweneviere, who becomes Rosaria.

I do not yet know why Aldritch goes on to become a Lord of Cinder but I think I'll find the answers as I continue to play through the game. One thing I'm uncertain of is whether or not Manus is alive in this universe.
Items in game reference Drangleic. I wish this was the case though.

mixtilplix

Lord Nagafen Raider
Hawkwood states he was given the mantle due to his might rather then virtue.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
lsDHqxs.jpg

Needless

Toe Sucker
Anri's straight sword with 40 luck + Carthus Rouge looks broken as fuck LOL

watching some dude speed run the game for shits n giggles.

Bleed in particular is way too good against bosses lol

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
I think I asked this question before but I forgot the answer. I'm done Dark Souls. What's next? Dark Souls II or Scholar of Sin? And what's the difference between II and Scholar of Sin?