Dark

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
4.jpg
Seriously, though, I loved this show and the ending left me wanting more. It reminded me a bit of Lost, before Lost was terrible(and ended even worse).

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Qhue

Trump's Staff
There are essentially no sympathetic characters in this series. Everyone is an asshole in their own way, makes things a lot more interesting when you think about it.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Show is pretty good, but all time travel shit always ends up the same. Everything is inevitable and nothing is preventable. And whenever someone tries to do something to disrupt the timeline, it was what was going to happen all along. So predictable. Time travel sucks unless it's only forward like The Time Machine.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Show is pretty good, but all time travel shit always ends up the same. Everything is inevitable and nothing is preventable. And whenever someone tries to do something to disrupt the timeline, it was what was going to happen all along. So predictable. Time travel sucks unless it's only forward like The Time Machine.
The show Travelers kind of deals with this well. They can only send someone back in time as far as the most recent person they sent back, so no "do overs".

Argarth

On the verandah
Fucking hated it. Fell asleep half way through the 3rd episode, and woke up to find myself drooling. Guess that means I continued to hate it whilst unconscious.

Last edited:

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
It's interesting people found this show so great, when the timeline, exposition, and what actually happens are incredibly simplistic. The music was great, until the 4th or 5th episode. Then the show just started feeling redundant. Maybe it's just me, but it really felt like it wasn't going anywhere after I finished the 7th episode. Haven't finished it since I stopped watching over a month ago.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
It's interesting people found this show so great, when the timeline, exposition, and what actually happens are incredibly simplistic. The music was great, until the 4th or 5th episode. Then the show just started feeling redundant. Maybe it's just me, but it really felt like it wasn't going anywhere after I finished the 7th episode. Haven't finished it since I stopped watching over a month ago.

Not to point out the obvious but if you didn't finish it then it would make sense you don't understand how people found it interesting, how the timeline developed, and what actually happened at the end. That being said, it took us about 6 episodes to really get into the show but ultimately ended up enjoying it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Got sidetracked but finally finished this. Really well done IMO. Looking forward to S2.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Binged it with my gf. being German we had no dub issue. They kept it interesting imo and we always wanted to know more.

I like intrinsics idea about noah and it will be interesting how they develop him.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Does it seem like that small town police force had an awful lot of "red shirt" grunts working there?

Also looked like the 1987 version of the high school had one black student, Ridas would that have been realistic? One black family living in the small German town?

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Does it seem like that small town police force had an awful lot of "red shirt" grunts working there?

Also looked like the 1987 version of the high school had one black student, Ridas would that have been realistic? One black family living in the small German town?
Both is fine. The Town had it's own car plates, which means its bigger than it seems and we had black people around.

• 1Like

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Donnie Darko reference in Dark? Coincidence? I dunno, prolly just a little easter egg, but just noticed tonight. Derp. Couple other similarities between the two but this one stuck out.

29-Meet-Mikkel-Nielson.jpg
gretchen.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Good catch. That outfit struck me as odd but I could not remember why.

• 1Solidarity

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Finally finished this. Was intriguing to start, but felt bland, boring, redundant from episode 2 through 7. Finished reasonably well once they got over the bullshit of pretending to hide the premise, and the ending was actually pretty cool. First 7 episode could have been compressed into at most half that. Still, 2.5/5. Didn't entirely feel like I was wasting my time.

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Pretty stoked for S2. Kinda cool they announced it on the anniversary of Chernobyl, and the season starts on the date
(old)Mikkel dies
on June 21st. I dig the subtleties like that.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Still think this is the best Netflix series to date and really looking forward to S2.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Tauntworth

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Just binged it all. Favorite show ever, by far. Guess season 3 is the last one supposedly? Fuck I can't wait.