Dark

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Best show I have watched in probably 10 years. Amazing cast and feel to it.

Like everyone else, hated the dub. I shut it off then watched s01e02 all English subs and quickly fell into the story.

10/10

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

wamphyr

Molten Core Raider
Is it really that good ?
I got lost around S01E02... Nothing seemed to happen, just the mistery.

Qhue

Trump's Staff
It really is. Its a slow burn but is really masterful storytelling...and the casting job is essentially the best ever.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
No one told me I needed a pen and paper with picture references to keep track of everything going on here jesus christ.

I mean its good... i just finished s1... but jesus christ.

It is like Myst had babies with Riven and they turned it into a tv series and added 50 cast members you have to remember.

a_skeleton_05

<Banned>
No one told me I needed a pen and paper with picture references to keep track of everything going on here jesus christ.

It is like Myst had babies with Riven and they turned it into a tv series and added 50 cast members you have to remember.

It gets even more complex, but they do a decent job with the exposition and ensuring the characters all flow well across the timelines.

• 1Like

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Next season shit is going to go exponential though, not sure I'm smart enough to keep up then.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
who cares, just enjoy it and listen to a podcast later that explains it then repeat whatever they said to your friends and appear smart. That's what everyone did with the new Twin Peaks season, it's fine.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 2 users

kaid

Blackwing Lair Raider

And half the cast looks really similar and split across multiple ages/timelines it can get hard to figure out who is who especially in season 1. Still its a really good series and I hope it ends strong.

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
who cares, just enjoy it and listen to a podcast later that explains it then repeat whatever they said to your friends and appear smart. That's what everyone did with the new Twin Peaks season, it's fine.
Almost exactly what I did for these two shows.

Really, it's just about what everyone on these forums does for just about anything if we are all being honest.

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
"No one told me I needed a pen and paper with picture references to keep track of everything going on here jesus christ.

I mean its good... i just finished s1... but jesus christ."

----------------

I did too-- I had to keep copious notes on y first viewing of Season 1. Then I rewatched it a a re-arranged order (started with episode 8-10). I found the process of following it and writing notes very engaging.

it is a brilliant show. I don't understand the comparison to Stranger Things. That's like comparing Moby Dick to 1 Fish, 2 Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish...

• 1Like

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Not "official" but apparently a lot of signs pointing to a June 27th release for the third season, per some German publications. Looks like Netflix has said it will be June sometime. A screen cap from the show as well kind of hinting towards the 3rd season.

Also just a reminder, this very well may be, the best show on TV. Do yourself a favor.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Just finished S2. Started S1 a few weeks ago.

Fucking fantastic. Loved everything about it. Watched subtitled because I have a >6th grade reading level.

If this was an English language show it would have been immensely popular in the US, imo.

Third and final season end of June, I believe.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Aazrael

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Just finished it for the second time. Can't wait until the 27th. I'm still confused where the story will go from here.

• 1Like

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Fuck yeah. Love this show. Going to start it over before the third comes out. Trying to figure out when to start, I don’t want more than like five days between episodes or I’ll lose track of everything and forget who is who and when and where.

• 1Like

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
Fuck yeah. Love this show. Going to start it over before the third comes out. Trying to figure out when to start, I don’t want more than like five days between episodes or I’ll lose track of everything and forget who is who and when and where.
You have to take notes...

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Thank God there are some pretty solid recaps on Youtube. I would've died if I didn't watch a recap before the 2nd season, and I imagine it will be that x10 for this last season.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
giphy.gif

• 1Solidarity