Darkfall Unholy Wars

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wow those graphics! Did someone invest in this game or something? Looks nothing like Darkfall.
I was thinking the same thing. The game looks great imo! I'm really looking forward to the beta and plan to give as much feedback as I can.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
12 mins left.. think i started it 2 hours ago. I have plans in 15 mins.. this better hurry so I can start the patch process.. assuming there is one.

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
Getting a NetSSLError when I try to login.
Log in server was borked for a while. It's working now but wont break any speed records for anyone. Ive been cruising at around 200kbps for a few hours now. Glad I have another 30 hours or so to download...

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I went to sign in with my old account and... No Account found??? Spent about 5 minutes trying to find some way to get in contact with them, but nothing. Any ideas?

Yukiri_sl

shitlord
You have to create a new account for Unholy Wars, your old one wont work. Once you get that squared away, under the My Account options is a place to link your old Darkfall 1.0 account to your new one.

Someone in my clan suggested not using the same log in name for both as he had trouble getting them to link when he did his that way.

Dashivax

N00b
I went to sign in with my old account and... No Account found??? Spent about 5 minutes trying to find some way to get in contact with them, but nothing. Any ideas?
Yeah you have to create a new account first, then once your account is created you will find the option to link your old account to it and it will update the purchase price.

Balroc

Molten Core Raider
did any of you guys get a receipt for buying the game? all i got was an email confirmation.

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Can't seem to get Unholy War to patch as I am getting "Patching Failed: peConnectionClosed" error. (Never played the original DF btw)

I've tried opening up port 35200, disabled av, malware, etc. no dice. I'm going to assume that it's the patching server at this point unless someone has any other ideas?