Dave Chappelle

spronk

FPS noob
it is hilarious watching black celebs loving chappelle - tyler the creator and a bunch of other rappers tweeted out about how they watched it and loved it - which absolutely enrages all the trannies and the "any joke about LGBT is being a nazi" crowd. Insert that meme about white retarded SJWs only supporting black people as long as they don't step out of line with their opinions.

its funny too because the point of his entire last story was that the tranny pictured above ^ didn't kill himself because of chappelle's mean jokes, he suicided because (a) he's a tranny (b) other trannies bullied him online for daring to say he thought chappelle was funny. And every one of them now is bullying the fuck out of anyone who dares say they liked chappelle's new special. Punching down, indeed.

i guess in that way trannies are like women, the instant you point out their hypocrisy they immediately change their attack to something completely unrelated, "but but but dave even admits he is a TERF!!! ban him from netflix!!"

hopefully his special is the most watched show after squid games this week

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
I turned his new special off after 20 minutes. He decided to go the route of preaching instead of telling jokes. Shit fell flat for first 20 minutes couldn't take him anymore throwing in these anti white jabs every punchline that felt super forced. Made it to the point where he said something like this is how whites look before they get ready to go lynching. Real knee slappers. Wonder how much he got paid to give the PSA "joke" that he was vaccinated. The gay jokes weren't even bad, all manufactured publicity. Guys a fucking sellout now

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I turned his new special off after 20 minutes. He decided to go the route of preaching instead of telling jokes. Shit fell flat for first 20 minutes couldn't take him anymore throwing in these anti white jabs every punchline that felt super forced. Made it to the point where he said something like this is how whites look before they get ready to go lynching. Real knee slappers. Wonder how much he got paid to give the PSA "joke" that he was vaccinated. The gay jokes weren't even bad, all manufactured publicity. Guys a fucking sellout now
I'm 32 minutes in, there is some funny in this. but not much. his takes are pretty ignorant on most things, he still thinks black people are being kept down. i dunno how he can say that after a year of blacks burning down the country and none of them facing any consequences for it. even if somebody wouldnt rent to black people. thats their prerogative. maybe the a fore mentioned year of arson and murder made them feel a certain way. but its comedy! gonna get through this last half.

-edit
watched the whole thing. interesting story, but not remotely funny, just a story. if you want somebody to tell you a story, its fine. if you want to laugh. watch old comedy routines.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 4 users

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
He starts the show off talking about watching video after video of blacks attacking asians. And 25 minutes later wonders why blacks are treated differently. It boggles the mind, Chappelle...

He's a really funny guy, but he's got a blind spot you can drive a truck through, and it makes him annoyingly preachy. That show he did about Saint George Floyd killed the last respect I had for him, so it's pretty easy to coast pass his white-bashing. I'll give him some props for ending his show the way he did - he really drove home an important point in a way no one else has. It kills me that he's such an intellegent, observent, gut-busting comedian, but at the end of the day he's still an angry racist black guy.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
He starts the show off talking about watching video after video of blacks attacking asians. And 25 minutes later wonders why blacks are treated differently. It boggles the mind, Chappelle...

He's a really funny guy, but he's got a blind spot you can drive a truck through, and it makes him annoyingly preachy. That show he did about Saint George Floyd killed the last respect I had for him, so it's pretty easy to coast pass his white-bashing. I'll give him some props for ending his show the way he did - he really drove home an important point in a way no one else has. It kills me that he's such an intellegent, observent, gut-busting comedian, but at the end of the day he's still an angry racist black guy.
that reminded me of the scenes in Empire of Dust where the asian guy is dropping truth bomb after truth bomb to the african interpreter and the african dude has an expression like , yeah man, whatever. you arent from around here and you dont understand how things really are. Chappelle was basically saying "why cant we all just get along?" without putting two and two together on why that cant happen. i also think he was insinuating with his covid comparison that the asians are to blame for getting beat on by blacks. its really sad to see people think this way. Dave, asians arent targeting black people, even the ones who are racist against blacks. they arent racist for no reason and even if they are, thats not a reason to attack them. not everyone is going to like you, you dont like a large segment of the population, why would you expect anyone else to be different?

its also massively hypocritcal of him to hide himself in a small white Ohio town and be married to an asian woman.

• 2Like

Fucker

Log Wizard
Yep. Waste of a monthly sub.

Maul

Dental Dammer
Dave is a flat out racist, he actually believes his own jokes to be reality.

Still one of my favourites though.

• 1Seriously?

spronk

FPS noob
i still don't get his space jews joke though

a lot of twitter-tards are saying chappelle is a boomer, out of touch, old, yadda. I do wonder if he is far more prophetic and in touch with "the real people". He called out cops vs black men decades ago. He talked about Hollywood being full of scum bags and walked away from a $50m paycheck to prove it. He lives in Ohio. He's talked about the democrats being just a different shade of republicans. and now he is talking about how people don't just accept that calling yourself a woman doesn't make you one.

he has some new documentary celebrating him (of course, lol) and Brad Pitt, Jon Hamm, Tiffany Hadish, and other celebs last night applauded and celebrated him. He is definitely the GOAT... of trolling

this is one of the most hilarious things, the showrunner of "Dear White People" (??) is... of course a white tranny. at least i assume thats a dude, or one really... really.... really.... ugly chick

• 2Like

Voyce

Shit Lord Supreme
<Donor>
One white guy laughed too hard at some part of a skit and it made him think that he was playing to racists? Get the fuck out of here. That is his insecurity projected into someone else and he had no idea what part was that person taught was funny.

You people that think his position is even remotely acceptable are pathetic.

Imagine being upset that someone thought you were good at your job.

If he were a good comedian he'd make fun of himself for that

• 1Like

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I thought this special, while not as good as the others, was still decent enough to be in the same ball park. Dave defiantly hides behind his race card so he can take swings at the newly minted, and more important to the left coasts, Tranny card. This special seemed to focus on hitting back against the trans shitheads that have been raging over him for years. Any other joke was just a segue to get to different points of the main theme.

As to the raciest jokes, everyone is at least a little racist, it is how our brains are wired for ingroup/outgroup think. Why should Chappell be any different?

It is hard to tell how raciest he is vs how much is for the joke. In one of his earlier routines he talks about only smoking weed with white people, when he was younger, because they were chill when high, and the blacks were not. So he isn't the Black Panther/Nation of Islam type raciest.

Also, on Comedians in cars, the subject of comedians generally hating the whole world and most having problems with depression comes up a few times, so there is that, as well.

• 1Like

Cybsled

still don't get his space jews joke though

I haven’t watched it yet, but I assume it is joking about that insane Republican rep in Congress who thinks there is a secret Jewish space laser in orbit around the Earth, among other Lumi level conspiracies

spronk

FPS noob
nah the joke was something about an idea for a movie where people left earth, got super advanced, and came back to reclaim Earth. I think its supposed to be a commentary of Palestine/Israel, but its pretty tame and long for a weird punchline thats disconnected from the rest of his material

now if he had claimed that space trannies came back and 2021 politics is their alien influence, but had done it in a Chappelle way involving black men that mighta been funnier. just another small aspect of how his stuff isn't really as funny or well put together as peak Chappelle.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I took the space jews stuff to be an allegory for them "running the world", yet acting oppressed.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Thought it was good. If you were surprised Dave Chapelle has a pro-black bias then that's on you. He did call out all the blacks randomly attacking Asians and comparing it to his body fighting Covid was great

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
i still don't get his space jews joke though
It's an Israel joke

In my movie idea, we find out that these aliens are originally from earth — that they’re from an ancient civilization that achieved interstellar travel and left the earth thousands of years ago. Some other planet they go to, and things go terrible for them on the other planet, so they come back to earth, [and] decide that they want to claim the earth for their very own. It’s a pretty good plotline, huh? I call it “Space Jews.”

Earth = Israel
Some other planet = Europe
Things go terrible = Holocaust

• 1Like

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
That space jews line went down like a ton of bricks.. Dave seemed surprised at the audience reaction.. That in itself was funny to me.
The whole special was excellent, Dave is a very insightful comedian. Love that he added some clunkers into this special too which is a little unusual for him.. That joke about his immune system was hilarious and awful!

• 1Like