Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

spronk

FPS noob
she got fired for leaking to the press the financial details of Netflix's Chappelle deal, not because she was protesting lol. Leaking confidential financial information that affects shareholder value is not "protesting", its getting your ass fired.

the leak also basically said Netflix paid $24m for The Closer and $23m for the previous special, plus $60m for his 3 previous specials. Meanwhile other comedians are getting like $4-5m for their specials. hahaha

also lol
FBv65VlXEBQG5m6

this is the special that keeps on giving, the shit storm thats following is funnier than the jokes in it

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The fact that a comedian telling jokes in a special is news worthy is a telling sign of how bad things have really gotten. Even moreso when you see how tame this special was. This wasn't Eddie Murphy Raw this was Dave asking for a truce with faggots.
Eddie Murphy Raw was the funniest standup of all time. well, since Delirious.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kiki

Log Wizard
I'm more a George Carlin, 7 dirty words changed most media altogether, and that isn't even one of his 14 HBO specials. Prior, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Griffin, old school Chris Rock.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I hope a BUNCH of trannies get bullied by Dave's fans and Jerle themselves.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I'm more a George Carlin, 7 dirty words changed most media altogether, and that isn't even one of his 14 HBO specials. Prior, Eddie Murphy, Eddie Griffin, old school Chris Rock.
Carlin's rant on plastic is one of the greatest things I have ever heard in my life. Also, he was in Bill & Ted's FUCKING LEGEND!

• 3Like

spronk

FPS noob
all of you are transphobic, this is what peak comedy looks like ok

• 3Barf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
all of you are transphobic, this is what peak comedy looks like ok

To be fair I have heard much worse from actual females, I mean she is still a man so funnier than Chelsea, Izlia, Amy Schumer.

And at least she had a sense of humor about themselves. And also no pronouns mentioned which was a plus.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

elbas

Molten Core Raider

Man with Dave sign clashes with protesters at the Netflix Trans solidarity walkout.​

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
This special was awesome.

My wife is generally supportive of the alphabet community. I don't think she sees nearly enough of the above. Maybe I see too much? Either way, I biased her opinion by discussing the controversary before either of us watched it. Afterwards, we both essentially said "that's it?". Comedy, jokes or lack thereof, and tranny jokes.

The road to red pilling is long and arduous. Thanks for doing your part Dave.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser
I do like it when people go with the gentlest opposing message possible and still provoke max crazy.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>

Man with Dave sign clashes with protesters at the Netflix Trans solidarity walkout.​

This entire idea leftists came up with of just taking and destroying people's property needs to end with them being shot under some form of castle doctrine.

• 2Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>

Leftist are vermin and deserve everything they get. Just look at that post title, it implies the man holding the dave was anything other than a victim of being assault by a mob.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user