Dave Chappelle

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
6iWbdrBs.jpeg

zhe was not amused.

I think the one on the left might be noted Hampshire College / UMASS student Trigglypuff, of Milo-harassing fame. Seriously I'm pretty sure that's her

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
I think the one on the left might be noted Hampshire College / UMASS student Trigglypuff, of Milo-harassing fame. Seriously I'm pretty sure that's her

Lol couldn't sleep so got up and put this on. She stood out immediately

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
I liked the part where they broke the sign off, and then started screaming that he brought a weapon because he was now holding a jagged stick. Well played!

• 1Solidarity

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I liked the part where they broke the sign off, and then started screaming that he brought a weapon because he was now holding a jagged stick. Well played!

It just proves leftist are all lying evil garbage filth who deserve to be purged from this world.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arbitrary

Tranny Chaser

Shouting their own slogans back at them was a fine response to go with.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Did he even ever actually make fun of trans people in his special? He talked about them a lot, but I can't think of anything derogatory he actually said

• 1Solidarity

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Did he even ever actually make fun of trans people in his special? He talked about them a lot, but I can't think of anything derogatory he actually said
i believe trans things are mad at chappels bruce jenner jokes when he killed that old lady in the car

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>

Not really he tiptoed around walking on eggshells telling stories instead of being funny... American Inventor was hired to tell jokes and be a dancing monkey for sheckls which he always complained about the 50 mil he walked away from, let alone how many around him lost their careers. When you think about it Dave is a bit of a bitch American Inventor.

Even so at least he is standing firm on cancel culture can eat his asshole. That netflix paycheck is cashed already he doesn't need to give a shit if they pull the special or nor. If anything the trans fags gave him and netflix millions and millions of free ads for this special.
In

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Those people are pretty fringe and crazy. I live in left central and practically all my friends are left and we all think these people are crazy.

• 1Seriously?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Those people are pretty fringe and crazy. I live in left central and practically all my friends are left and we all think these people are crazy.
Yet your bullshit politics give cover and propagate this mind virus. Kindly stop making a distinction without a difference.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>

That's standard internet politics discussion. Find the craziest people on the other side and pretend that everyone on that side is like them. Keepin' it dumb.

• 3Like
  • 1Picard
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 4 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Yet your bullshit politics give cover and propagate this mind virus. Kindly stop making a distinction without a difference.

I mean you can easily do that with folks on the both sides of the political spectrum. Look at the trolling from Sacha Baron Cohen or Jordan Klepper. People in general are easily baited.

Sucks that politics has become a team sport.

Warpath

Golden Baronet of the Realm

you and practically all your friends are right, they are crazy and don't deserve your tacit support. a 15 year old girl in my state was recently ass raped in her school bathroom by one of these 'fringe crazies'. it was swept under the rug by the school because politics has become a team sport. they even arrested her dad to protect their team and pass their new "inclusive" policies. crazy stuff man

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
you and practically all your friends are right, they are crazy and don't deserve your tacit support. a 15 year old girl in my state was recently ass raped in her school bathroom by one of these 'fringe crazies'. it was swept under the rug by the school because politics has become a team sport. they even arrested her dad to protect their team and pass their new "inclusive" policies. crazy stuff man

Woah what story is this?

• 1Seriously?