Dave Chappelle

Gask

Bronze Baron of the Realm
Why are you like this?

In Pennsylvania, about 65% of coronavirus deaths [now closer to 70%] were nursing-home residents, and in counties in the hardest hit southeastern part of the state, long-term care residents account for as much as 80% of county deaths.

Pennsylvania’s nursing home deaths are far higher than comparable states. As for how this came about, the report pointed directly to Pennsylvania Gov. Tom Wolf’s health secretary, Dr. Rachel Levine:

On March 18, Pennsylvania Health Secretary Dr. Rachel Levine directed licensed long-term care facilities to continue admitting new patients, including those discharged from hospitals but unable to go home, and to readmit current patients after hospital stays.

“This may include stable patients who have had the COVID-19 virus,” according to a copy of the guidelines. Continued admissions was ordered “to alleviate the increasing burden in the acute care settings,” according to the directive.

During all of this Dr. Levine removed her own 95-year-old mother from a nursing home. “My mother requested and my sister and I, as her children, complied to move her to another location during the COVID-19 outbreak,” Levine confirmed in a press conference.

Yes, you read that right.
Griffin: How do you respond, doctor, to the conjecture that your response is jeopardizing the health and well-being of seniors by moving them into nursing facilities even if they’re no longer COVID positive, sir?
Levine: So please don’t misgender me.
Griffin: I’m so sorry.
Levine: It’s really insulting.
Griffin: I apologize. It’s not malicious. I apologize. I’m so sorry.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Wow you have no idea a male tranny brutally raped a girl in a school bathroom recently? Wow, I wonder why.

I only read local neighborhood/city news. The news that affects me directly the most.

• 1Cringe

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
I only read local neighborhood/city news. The news that affects me directly the most.

So you and your shit friends are completely ignorant as to the damage your voting and policy causes?

Shocked not shocked. Gif

• 1Like

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
So you and your shit friends are completely ignorant as to the damage your voting and policy causes?

Shocked not shocked. Gif
On the one hand it could be trolling, on the other hand it perfectly explains leftist politics.

• 1Like

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
It's completely typical of all leftists.

Garland pulled the same shit yesterday?

Fuck the left

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist

Shocked not shocked. Gif

I don't live in Loudoun County so zero influence I could have as a voter. I live pretty far away from there actually. About as far as you can in the contiguous US.

But if I was a parent in Loudoun County I'd be real upset.

On topic though, I really don't get what the controversy is all about with this special. It was funnier than I expected because Chappelle's recent specials have been mostly miss than hit. Just comes across as a lecture more than jokes, but this one was structured way better.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>

"I live in an extremely liberal area"

"I only read local news because that's what affects me"

lol

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Do y'all not read your local news? Stay on top of local events that might be happening, sports, development/construction plans, local politics, etc? I value that shit. Sometimes I read what's going on back in Cincinnati, but it's not that important to me because it has little to no impact on me. And even if I did care what the hell can I do about it?

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Do y'all not read your local news? Stay on top of local events that might be happening, sports, development/construction plans, local politics, etc? I value that shit. Sometimes I read what's going on back in Cincinnati, but it's not that important to me because it has little to no impact on me. And even if I did care what the hell can I do about it?
How else would you have a heads up when they decide to appropriate your property for social justice. To gulag for you zek

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
You know even though this special was weak as fuck, unremarkable, unmemorable, and uninspired. I would give it a 10/10 just because it reminds everyone just how mentally ill tranbos are.

• 1Like

kroenen

Regimen Morum
Imagine the uproar if they showed this Benny Hill skit from 1984 today....

Youtube doesn't allow to set earlier end time for linked videos, but I think you can all figure out the absolute breaking point for the SJW crowd ;)

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

i believe these are other comedians that chappelle is hosting, not actual chappelle specials

Goatface

“Chappelle’s Home Team" series begins Feb 28th with Earthquake followed by Donnell Rawlings in March.

jooka

marco esquandolas
<Bronze Donator>

eeb1e8b98d1640f9ad7ef26555f3b52a_md.jpg

dude made the wrong ass choice and got seriously beat down

• 2Like