Daybreak making new online RPG on UE4.

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

xzi

Mouthbreather
I won't be a fucking retard and spend 100$ this time. See ya guys in the next Daybreak MMO thread after this one is cancelled.

• 9Worf
  • 4Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 13 users

Flaw

Molten Core Raider
I almost gave $100 to that highway robbery. Glad I didnt

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

xzi

Mouthbreather
It certainly taught me a lesson to never preorder anything ever again (unless it has some form of playable product, etc)

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Oh god and it's going to be action-combat too? I can't wait to Strafe Counterclockwise through that brilliant SOE encounter design!

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
JFC... who thought this trans-LARPer photo would be a great idea for their talent recruitment page? *picard*

Capture.JPG

• 7Worf
  • 2Barf
Reactions: 8 users

Melvin

Blackwing Lair Raider
The tranny probably put thir own pic up because it's the first photo from just the right angle that thir chin obscures thir adam's apple and it didn't even need to be shopped out.

Back on topic though: Nextland Freequest Realmsmark... I'm gonna hold my opinion til I find out whether Daybreak still owns the Storybrick IP and rights and whatnot.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Watch this get released before Star Citizen.

• 14Worf
Reactions: 13 users