DayZ, Arma2, Arma3

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Maple said that if you change clips right before logging it's supposed to help with the char wipe bug, I'm not sure if it's true but I've had no issues yet and I'll keep doing that until it doesn't work.

Sutekh

Blackwing Lair Raider
We'd just left Devil's Castle. I take point because I'm so fucking leet... Of course I'll lead to the promised land of NWAF. Minutes later, lost and confused and trying to consult the map to figure out how the fuck we entirely missed the airfield, I see Adebisi making a fucking B line at breakneck pace for nothing in particular, wondering if and how he's finally found the way. Fucker has a potato for a mic and all I think is "and that's the last time we ever saw Adebisi."

PS: the character wipe isn't global. For some reason, changing servers/leaving and rejoining servers will randomly reset your character to a new spawn. I've had it happen to me as much as 5 times in a four hour period, no idea why. Another good reason not to get attached to your gear.

And Sutekh- you gave me fucks. I don't know exactly what that means under the new board feature, but it wasn't a like, so you're in face hatchet territory regardless.
You should feel privileged that any fucks were given!

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
We've all turned into animals! Bloodthirsty, vile rapists.

I thought I could be the hero and find the NWAF :'( it took me 40 minutes to finally get my bearings

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Addicted to gear/loot. Setting myself up for disappointment
rrr_img_54843.jpg

Edit:

also - if you're at the Pavlovo military base getting gear, it might also be worth going a little further north to see if anyone's been to the small military base in Zelenogorsk.
rrr_img_54844.jpg

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
Real men hang out at the NW airfield

Tip about the compass, you can right click > inspect it in your inventory and see which direction you are going, no need to put it in your hands and stop moving and shit.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
You'll never see the hair on my chest because I'm wearing all this horded gear

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
So I was with Teck when he got wiped out and I lost all my shit too. It didnt take me too long to get regeared as I did what Adebisi mentioned by getting to Zelenogorsk. If you are going to server hop to get yourself geared there. Becareful, the base is known by some people. I got into a fire fight with on two separate occasions, killed one, the other I am not sure about. So be careful.

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
anyone on wanna hook up? lost all my stuff and im still very lost in the world me and nutron tried to find zelengosk last night, but gave up when we kept spawning away fro eachother after server dcs'

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
Maple said that if you change clips right before logging it's supposed to help with the char wipe bug, I'm not sure if it's true but I've had no issues yet and I'll keep doing that until it doesn't work.
i didnt actually log out, lol me and muurleon were checking out a building for loot, i was walking up and down the stairs when all of a sudden my screen goes black and ive died lol...

took a few hours to get an m4 and basically enough ammo to survive the end of the world, and enough food and water to camp for days, but i also had these guys leading the way, if i was alone itd probably take me 8 hours to gear up.

so im thinking of just following the coast to my left, until i hit kemenka, then go north to povlovo, then north to zelengosk?

Janx

<Silver Donator>
There's a military camp SE of Belota(sp) by the coast that's great for gearing up on a new spawn.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
It's that big patch of buildings directly south of the Balota airstrip.
rrr_img_54901.jpg

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
Before I went golfing today. I made my way over to green mountain, a big huge radio tower at the top of the hill. Military stuff is there and it seems to be well secluded.

W

Wrathcaster

The tent camp near balota is awesome for loot, as well as getting your head blown off. It's got very tight corridors bc of the sheer number of tents squeezed together and surrounded by grass muffling footsteps. It's very easy for someone to get very close and take you by surprise. Best to grab rifle, few clips, maybe a backpack and then GTFO

TecKnoe

Molten Core Raider
damn again, I spent a good few hours going from the east coast at solicnhiky or whatever, made my way to elektro on a nighttime server went to log out to enter a daytime server and poof
frown.png

had all my stuff back minus a gun sad times.