DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

2023 powergirl appears to have a bit of reduction
1690718130463.png

but standard cover vs 2 of the variants
1690718532459.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
I never realized how crazy Zack Snyder fans are. Box office guy I follow made a comparison to Justice League and he then gets 100+ comments from Snyderbros complaining that it wasn't his film and that he's biased and terrible (when usually he gets 5-10 max comments). I hope he was trolling them for the lols. I can't imagine being that rabid for a middling version of a bad film.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Batman logo isn’t sitting well with me, I think this version of DC cinema isn’t going to be of my tastes. I didn’t think GoTG 3 was all that great, it wasn’t bad, but I thought it was just too goofy and silly. If that’s what today‘s audience wants then that’s cool, hope it does well. If doesn’t do well then I hope it crashes and burns spectacularly.

I thought the same about the Batman logo. Very Adam Westesque. Which, while I loved that show when I was a kid in the 70s, I really don't want to see it now.

Also, who actually wants to see a show about Amanda Waller?

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Fuck yea... I want a Booster Gold movie. Oh, and give me Plastic Man, too.
Only interested honestly in Booster if there's a legit Ted Kord Beetle to pair with him.... And with Fillion being cast as Guy Gardner (which I am 110% behind) that means my dream casting for Kord would have to change, but it's workable.

She should definitely be Power Girl
She's not even in the league, hell not even in the same sport, in terms of cup size of what we need in a Power Girl. ;)

• 1Like

Goatface

animated Justice League: Crisis on Infinite Earths is not part of gunnverse. they were going to do, Kingdom Come "but changing regimes, we couldn’t go forward with anything like that". future animated movies that are part of the gunnverse with be released in theaters.

spronk

FPS noob

lol "it got caught in a vortex of new leadership"

nah dwayne, the movie sucked

good interview though the two of them are fun together and should make more movies

• 1Barf

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
He should just say it was the highest grossing of the last eight DC universe films and highest grossing since 2018. Sounds super successful!

Goatface

apparently in the original syndervese plan, flash movie wasn't going to be flashpoint

Rick's [Famuyiwa, original flash director] movie was laying the groundwork for Zoom as the big baddy of the DC Universe. It was Professor Zoom pulling the strings because he had come from the future to basically fuck with Barry. In the Flash movies, Zoom would be the villain in the background. But also in the ancillary other films, you would see some of the influences of Zoom on the rest of the Justice League.

don't know what synder was planning to do about a dead batman at the end of his 1st arc without a flashpoint

• 1Like

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm

lol "it got caught in a vortex of new leadership"

nah dwayne, the movie sucked

good interview though the two of them are fun together and should make more movies

Rock comes off as a tool in this video. He brags about diversity/women of color, Kevin hart seems like he didn't want it brought up

Last edited:
  • 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Rock comes off as a tool in this video. He brags about diversity/women of color, Kevin hart seems like he didn't want it brought up

Hart has massive development contracts in the hundred M range. He's no longer just some dude. He's a smart businessman and knows that race/diversity talk doesn't have mass appeal, even if it's great he likely doesn't want anything to shade his work. Getting pegged as "Oh he's one of those activists" does 0 for Hart's content at his level of fame and success. He pushed back on Katt Williams very hard when he said racists pick and choose who gets to be successful in comedy-- pointing out Williams is a bitter loser with no work ethic essentially.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

thats the shitty one with retard joker, not the ok one with peacemaker (made by gunn lol)

its neither supposedly. the studios tweaked David Ayer's version until it wasnt his vision anymore according to him and DC fanboys.

• 1Like