DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

rumor was gunn was going to be limited to $150m budgets for at least 1st wave of movies. robbie is going to be a big ticket item now. saw a report she is going to make around $50m for barbie. if gal was getting $10+m, she will probably be up there in the $15-20m range for the next few years.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If they're looking for a new Wonder Woman I hear tell Gina Carano is looking for work...

4u6U2T.gif

Chris

Potato del Grande
If they're looking for a new Wonder Woman I hear tell Gina Carano is looking for work...

4u6U2T.gif
Wasn't this a whole fucking flame war here 10 years ago when people wanted Gina Carano since Gal Gadot is too thin/no muscles but others wanted a hot women and not a body builder who maybe can't act?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wasn't this a whole fucking flame war here 10 years ago when people wanted Gina Carano since Gal Gadot is too thin/no muscles but others wanted a hot women and not a body builder who maybe can't act?
probably in the Deadpool thread.
iu

Gina Carano is 5'8" Gal is 5'10". Gal wins again.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
We missed the perfect Wonder Woman by 10-15 years. Going to be a while before another comes along.

1692138099557.jpeg

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I just want my live action Wonder Woman to be as close to the bloodthirsty animated version as possible. Murderhobo Wonder Woman is best Wonder Woman.

ww4.jpg

• 1Like

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Isn’t Gina Carano proudly putting her authentic self up front and being healthy at any size? I.e., bitch be fat?

• 1Worf

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Isn’t Gina Carano proudly putting her authentic self up front and being healthy at any size? I.e., bitch be fat?
She got a bit Jabba-like during the second season of Mandalorian, but I think she's slimmed down more to the 'full-figured' range since then. She's never been a small chick and she must have been outright starving herself to make weight in Strikeforce during her career.

• 2Like

Goatface

She got a bit Jabba-like during the second season of Mandalorian, but I think she's slimmed down more to the 'full-figured' range since then. She's never been a small chick and she must have been outright starving herself to make weight in Strikeforce during her career.

seems unnecessarily hard to find recent full pics of her, left 11 months ago, right 8 months ago.
1692148283402.png
1692148515049.png

iirc her walk around weight was like 170 while doing mma.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Meanwhile you got Jonah Hill on Ozempic pulling off this. No excuse to any of them fatties.
aavkdjh0l3hb1.jpg

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Just watched Flash on Max. Not much to say that hasn't been said already. It was free and I still want my money back. Ezra is shitty in every scene he is in, majority of his running scenes look like ass (and what's up with his speed skater pose before he runs?), Supergirl was surprisingly good, Aflack/Keaton were good, the big bad was obvious.

So they made Iris black in the TV show and felt obliged to keep it going in the movie? Or have the writers never actually read the comic and just knew about the TV show.

Replacing Ezra with the TV Flash (and shit, a bunch of other TV Flash actors actually) make this a significantly better film.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Just watched Flash on Max. Not much to say that hasn't been said already. It was free and I still want my money back. Ezra is shitty in every scene he is in, majority of his running scenes look like ass (and what's up with his speed skater pose before he runs?), Supergirl was surprisingly good, Aflack/Keaton were good, the big bad was obvious.

So they made Iris black in the TV show and felt obliged to keep it going in the movie? Or have the writers never actually read the comic and just knew about the TV show.

Replacing Ezra with the TV Flash (and shit, a bunch of other TV Flash actors actually) make this a significantly better film.
everyone wanted Grant Gustin, even the trailers parody guy asked why didnt threy use him. WB really fucked the football on this one. maybe Snyder put his nose in it and asked for an obnoxious faggot instead of a man to play Flash. then they took this obnoxious faggot and put him in every scene and then doubled it.