DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
Why not? I've been assured on this forum that Black Heimdall was fine, Black Valkyrie was fine, Black Roland was fine, Black Iris West was fine, Black Kid Flash was fine, Black Mary Jane was fine, and Black Chani was fine. Even Black Starfire - because its all about 'acting ability'

Why on earth would Black Superman and Black Batman be anything less than A-OK?

Yall are a bunch of racists
Something about race being endemic to their character? Bruce Wayne comes from white patriarchal power in the form of money, and uses it to enact justice. Clark Kent is raised by good ol boy white farmers, to be noble, good, just, and fair, and that's something that simply doesn't exist in Black America. OK, maybe I am a bit racist.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Dark Tower
they made sure that franchise will never see the light of day again in our lifetime. its probably just as well, they would never be able to do it justice even if Roland was the white Clint Eastwood type he was intended to be. King went full white supremacy with Detta Walker.

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I mean y'all need to stop and think this through. Batman is a guy who thoroughly ignores the law and brutally assaults people in the dark of night. I think casting him as white was always the wrong way to go. Black Batman makes much more sense.

Bat Lives Matter.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
I mean y'all need to stop and think this through. Batman is a guy who thoroughly ignores the law and brutally assaults people in the dark of night. I think casting him as white was always the wrong way to go. Black Batman makes much more sense.

Bat Lives Matter.
Will the new Batman wear Air Jordan's and rob Target stores?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Bat Lives Matter.

False. Batman doesn't kill

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
If it's set in George Floyd Square in Minneapolis it'll be flip flops.

Jordans?? We're on a budget.

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
LazyLegitimateAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

Nester

Vyemm Raider
New Origin.

Batman is George Floyd’s son. George’s death is the trauma that sets him down the path of crime fighting. He gets his billions by suing City and the police and investing it all in GameStop and buying Bitcoin in the dips.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Why not? I've been assured on this forum that Black Heimdall was fine, Black Valkyrie was fine, Black Roland was fine, Black Iris West was fine, Black Kid Flash was fine, Black Mary Jane was fine, and Black Chani was fine. Even Black Starfire - because its all about 'acting ability'

Why on earth would Black Superman and Black Batman be anything less than A-OK?

Yall are a bunch of racists
1615652941217.png

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xerge

<Donor>
With some special appearances it could be a good time. Wouldn't mind seeing speedster.