DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Goatface

i think of recently she can be stronger as superman. didn't she become a god or something?
is superman still weak to magic? i lose track of these things

Haus

<Silver Donator>
always thought pierce brosnan wouldve made a better dr strange, dr fate, sure
What you need is a JL Dark movie, leading down that the helm has been unused for too long. It's in the process of choosing Zatanna as it's new host, and Pierce Browsnan steps in as her father and accepts the helm to spare her the burden of being bound to it. (Yes, shamelessly stolen from an existing DCAU movie IIRC).

But since I've seen the SJW fuckery they're planning for JL Dark , F them to hell and they shouldn't sully him with involvement.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
What you need is a JL Dark movie, leading down that the helm has been unused for too long. It's in the process of choosing Zatanna as it's new host, and Pierce Browsnan steps in as her father and accepts the helm to spare her the burden of being bound to it. (Yes, shamelessly stolen from an existing DCAU movie IIRC).
ACKCHUALLY you're shamelessly stealing from Young Justice.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
It's clear that people disregard established ideas to their detriment.

Here is how super speed was originally shown in the snyderverse.

Shown faster than our speed. So you can really feel it.

WW84 was garbage because of shit like this

which is done from her speed with the world slowed down.

Then now back to the good way

Hollywood is filled with retards. New rule faster than human chars should be shown at real speed.

Another example the best scene showing flashes powers in the justice league.

I like the super fast type, but none of that holds ANYTHING to the QuickSilver scene in Days of Future Past.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1617015649098.jpeg

Remember this guy’s bullet time?

spronk

FPS noob

a new report suggests the studio is going to attempt just that one more time – they intend for their upcoming slate of DC movies to be part of an interconnected universe.

According to THR, DC is “plotting its films and shows to share the same universe,” which includes upcoming projects like Aquaman 2, Black Adam, and Shazam! Fury of the Gods. The one big outlier here is Matt ReevesThe Batman, which reboots the titular character with Robert Pattinson filling out the role, but THR says this film is set on an alternate Earth known as Earth-2.

Indeed, key to this plan going forward is The Flash, which finally begins production this month under director Andy Muschietti with Ezra Miller reprising the titular role. That movie will introduce the idea of the multiverse – the notion that other versions of Earth exist with different realities. To that end, the film will find Michael Keaton reprising his role as Batman from the Tim Burton movies and Ben Affleck reprising his Batman role from the Snyder films, exemplifying how two different Batmen can exist in two different realities at once.
So going forward, there will be outliers like The Batman and Joker which exist in different realities, and potentially that J.J. Abrams-produced Superman movie that Ta-Nehisi Coates is writing that will introduce audiences to a Black Superman, but films like Aquaman 2 and Black Adam will occupy the same reality and will have stories that are interconnected.

Key to this plan is HBO Max, and Warner Bros. is keen on crafting TV spinoffs for each of their DC films. James Gunn’s The Suicide Squad – which will be part of this interconnected universe when it hits theaters in August – has an HBO Max spinoff called Peacemaker starring John Cena, and even The Batman has an HBO Max spinoff in the works revolving around Gotham P.D.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If Warner could find a way to not fuck up the various Earths, this could be a goldmine. I have no doubts however they will fuck it up. Earth - 2 and the JSA for instance could be amazing. fuck they should just give Snyder Earth - 2 or Earth - Zack or whatever the fuck and let him go to town. Let a director have discretion to do what he pleases in his own little corner of the infinite earths. Imagine telling James Gunn he can write and direct what he likes on Earth - X. But they will instead just fuck it up.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

a c i d.f l y

ಠ_ಠ
<Silver Donator>
The multiverse shit they've pulled off across different platforms with the DC shows is already impressive. Supergirl, Arrow, Legends, Flash. Add in Stargirl and Black Lightning. Fuck, they might even retro in Gotham somehow, and Batwoman.

I dunno, go apeshit with it. Don't even try to maintain parity.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I think he has enough clout to pull it off if this story isn't the usual bullshit.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users