DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Gaming Ghost>
guess rumor is, supergirl, blue beetle, zatanna, static shock, black canary and black superman are going to get chopped. black atom is going to be 1st movie of the new dceu. the only main carryover will be monoa's aquaman. black atom 2 will introduce new superman. flash movie won't be cancelled.
Cut Black Superman?

crushed noo GIF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cut trash nobody cares about but keep franchise destroying ezra freakshow and replacing Henry Cavill Supes with a nobody chick with Supergirl? that doesnt make mush sense.

spronk

FPS noob
they seem intent on sticking with Flash movie because it sets a cornerstone for the DC multiverse concept, which lets them fold in whatever they want in the future but still say its part of DCEU 2.0. We'll probably see Michael Keaton Batman, Joaquin Phoenix Joker, black batman, aquaman, old Wonder Woman, new Wonder Woman, yadda yadda.

Of course everyone who lives in the actual real world knows all the shit storm around Ezra Miller being a huge pedo faggot is going to override any "here is our multiverse!" bullshit, but maybe Ezra Miller can suck a dick so hard you forget actions have consequences.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
they seem intent on sticking with Flash movie because it sets a cornerstone for the DC multiverse concept, which lets them fold in whatever they want in the future but still say its part of DCEU 2.0. We'll probably see Michael Keaton Batman, Joaquin Phoenix Joker, black batman, aquaman, old Wonder Woman, new Wonder Woman, yadda yadda.

Of course everyone who lives in the actual real world knows all the shit storm around Ezra Miller being a huge pedo faggot is going to override any "here is our multiverse!" bullshit, but maybe Ezra Miller can suck a dick so hard you forget actions have consequences.

Whats the over/under on that faggot Ezra having monkeypox?

spronk

FPS noob

i dont know who Alan Horn is but he's apparently gonna be DCs Kevin Feige. except probably fired after a year. I think someone above mentioned he was previously with Disney and developed the original MCU plan.

• 1Seriously?

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Doom patrol was great, and from what I've seen from the animated Harley was pretty entertaining. Never watched titans

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
good cancel it all dcu and mcu let it all burn for the next 20years

The end of capeshit.

Eternals sucked. Shang Chi was nothing special, the tone sucked, and leaned too heavy on CGI.

That's how you kill a franchise. 2 capeshit movies that are total ass back to back.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
i dont know who Alan Horn is

he calls shots. hes not a woke bitch like Feige so I wouldnt make that comparison. he's also more of a backseat guy compared to Feige. he criticizes existing vision presented to him rather than enforce his own-- this is due to his age. DC like Disney before them will run things by him for yay/nay. Disney used him to maintain brand continuity.

Horn creative is standard executive faire. He predates woke, and is one of the old lions of industry. If something sounds like hot trash he'll be letting them know. Otherwise I don't expect him to "Feige" anything. He's going to hedge existing creative at DC. He didn't really make waves at Disney. And because of his age I expect the same over at DC.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Marvel Studios boss Kevin Feige, who worked with the directing duo on Ms. Marvel, sent Bilall and Adil an email to let them know that he’s on their side. In the snippet that El Arbi shared on his Instagram story, Feige wrote: “My friends, I had to reach out and let you know we are all thinking about you both. Because of the wonderful news about [El Arbi’s] wedding (congrats!) and the disappointing news about Batgirl. Very proud of you guys for all the amazing work you do and particularly Ms. Marvel of course! Can’t wait to see what is next for you. Hope to see you soon.”