DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Sterling

El Presidente
In fairness Peacemaker is in contention for being the best comic show out of all of them, not just DC.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Not a lot of competition there.

Daredevil and Doom Patrol are the only other "great" shows.
I cannot agree with you on Daredevil, it was good not great. I have never heard of Doom Patrol so thank you, I will be checking it out tonight.

You guys are forgetting Legion on FX, that was a great show!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I cannot agree with you on Daredevil, it was good not great. I have never heard of Doom Patrol so thank you, I will be checking it out tonight.

You guys are forgetting Legion on FX, that was a great show!
Daredevil from Netflix is in fact great.

Sevens

Log Wizard
you would think if they could airbrush out a mustache on Henry Cavill's face, they could just airbush someone elses face on Ezra Miller or just reshoot scenes with his face prominent. they were able to do that with some scenes in Back to the Future. Eric Stoltz was originally casted to play Marty, but he sucked so bad that they brought in Michael J Fox to reshoot those scenes with a few back shots of Eric Stoltz still left in the film.
Hell they do a pretty good job of that on What We Do In The Shadows

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
The photoshopping of his mustache was pretty roundly criticized as looking bad. I'm not sure you want an entire film like that.

It's pretty hard to get it right, apparently. I watched the beginning of The Gray Man and Billy Bob Thornton looked like a lesbian stand-up comic.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
The photoshopping of his mustache was pretty roundly criticized as looking bad. I'm not sure you want an entire film like that.

It's pretty hard to get it right, apparently. I watched the beginning of The Gray Man and Billy Bob Thornton looked like a lesbian stand-up comic.
these movies are all dark, so if you airbrush out the further away shots and reshoot the tight closeups, you would barely notice. the closeups are what matters for dialogue. btw the Flash wears a mask. so its not difficult.

Xerge

<Donor>
Not only does the Flash wear a mask, plus the Flash is simply a title. Other names have taken the mantle so story wise it easily make sense. Hell on the CW show the reverse flash's story involves time travel and body snatching - it's really nothing new to any fan of the Flash and if Ezra was recast in the second film or future appearances it would be not only be in character but fit a Flash story.

Win win.

• 1Like

Goatface

guess ezra is going 1-1 for today

At the Vermont farm in May, Miller again hid Tokata's phone from her and at one point screamed obscenities at her for wearing makeup, Ignatius said. He recalled Miller saying: "What the fuck are you doing? Putting on this fucking clown paint?"

Tokata said she was never screamed at. "That was queer dialogue about a badly applied rouge on my part, which I appreciated," she said. "I think the fact that a catty comment made by a queer person about makeup being considered abuse is actually quite homophobic rhetoric."

• 1WTF

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member