DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
i will just be happy when Aq2 and The Marvels are released and then out of theaters. been hearing about these trashy movies for years. even if they were good, there is no way they can live up to the hype.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Musk had moved on her behalf to stop her from being fired.

Threatening to destroy Warner Bros.

1696968694376.png

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Following their “Aquaman” sequel report this morning, Variety has revealed further details indicating that DCEU stars Gal Gadot, Jason Momoa, and Ezra Miller won’t be reprising their roles in the new DC Universe.

The trio would join Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill as former DC superhero actors as the roles are being left behind or recast for James Gunn and Peter Safran’s new DC Universe

In Momoa’s case, while he won’t be returning as Aquaman there are reportedly still ongoing talks about him taking on the role of the character Lobo in the future. In fact, the report alleges could be seen as early as “Superman: Legacy” in a cameo.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Everything is a clusterfuck at DC, if comicbook.com is putting out the article its probably happening, that site doesn't put out stupid false shit for numbers

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

she is 5'8" with a little volume in her hair she looks normal
1698435308479.png

i don't think WW is going to show up in superman and gunn's phase one is going to have amazons game of thrones edition. could certainly see him having yara and nubia

1698434728281.png

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Don't know where to put this but RR is too good at marketing, also would never thought this was Grant Gustin. The last comments made me laugh, he really likes picking on his Green Lantern

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
I'd pay so fucking much money to watch a RR&GG DC movie. The flash and Green Lantern could just talk to each other the whole time, fuck it. Also whatever happen to successful TV shows getting their own movie? Rugrats in the 90s get a movie and here Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell just grinding away for years.

Fucking shit.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I'd pay so fucking much money to watch a RR&GG DC movie. The flash and Green Lantern could just talk to each other the whole time, fuck it. Also whatever happen to successful TV shows getting their own movie? Rugrats in the 90s get a movie and here Grant Gustin and Stephen Amell just grinding away for years.

Fucking shit.
Steve is a pretty badass dude and so is Grant. their shows would have tanked very quickly if they were anything less. WB casting department on point as always.

• 1Solidarity