DC Universe (Batman vs Superman thread).

joz123

Potato del Grande
Cancelled my Max sub recently and got an email for 50% off 4 months. They must be hurting. If they make it half off for a year I would sub again.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
same villain from last movie, except he's stronger and wants to kill Arthur's family and people. kinda funny the only black sea dude is mindlessly criminal.
sure, why not.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
So I watched The Flash and Shazam 2 this week, I'm sure glad they are rebooting the DCU because both movies sucked really badly.

While I enjoyed Aquaman a lot, it wasn't great but it was very entertaining in my opinion. I got bored during this trailer, and didn't even finish watching it. It looks like it will be bad, and the fact we know it's Momoa's final appearance as Aquaman basically means there's no stakes for the DCU.

I know some people are excited about James Gunn, but I'm not one of those. I love the first Guardians movie, it's easily in my top 5 MCU movies, and genuinely a good movie. That said Guardians 2 & 3 were not as good, and Suicide Squad wasn't very good either. I loved Peacemaker though. So for me Gunn has been hit and miss, with mostly misses. So not super optimistic about the future of the DCU being in his hand. At worse though, it should be better than what we got so far.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Batman Begins was pretty good. The Dark Knight was mediocre schlock elevated by an electrifying once in a lifetime (heh) performance from Ledger.

Yeah, I hate it when movies aren't as good when you take out the best part

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

joz123

Potato del Grande
Tell me you insufferable class traitor faggot, do you understand the difference between 'the best part' and 'the only good part'?
30 Rock Drinking GIF

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
same villain from last movie, except he's stronger and wants to kill Arthur's family and people. kinda funny the only black sea dude is mindlessly criminal.
sure, why not.
Aquaman 2: Bigger and Blacker.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tell me you insufferable class traitor faggot, do you understand the difference between 'the best part' and 'the only good part'?

Next time, just save everyone some time and say you're fucking retarded right if the bat

• 1Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Fucker

Log Wizard
So I watched The Flash and Shazam 2 this week, I'm sure glad they are rebooting the DCU because both movies sucked really badly.

While I enjoyed Aquaman a lot, it wasn't great but it was very entertaining in my opinion. I got bored during this trailer, and didn't even finish watching it. It looks like it will be bad, and the fact we know it's Momoa's final appearance as Aquaman basically means there's no stakes for the DCU.

I know some people are excited about James Gunn, but I'm not one of those. I love the first Guardians movie, it's easily in my top 5 MCU movies, and genuinely a good movie. That said Guardians 2 & 3 were not as good, and Suicide Squad wasn't very good either. I loved Peacemaker though. So for me Gunn has been hit and miss, with mostly misses. So not super optimistic about the future of the DCU being in his hand. At worse though, it should be better than what we got so far.
I get the feeling Gunn will Burtonize the DC movies.

Beyond that, I'd be happy if they hit all the capeshit movies in the back of a head with a shovel and buried them under a bridge for the next 500 years.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
it would be more confusing if she wasnt there. its still going to be confusing when Batfleck or CavilSupes isnt and all of a sudden Aquaman is now some dude named Lobo.

It'll be more confusing when all the Gunn movies bomb.

• 1Like